*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

7 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Me and my pal were exactly the same.

Went to the game and obviously supported the team, but the League was lost on those days you mention. 

No doubt scorned by the staunch brigade but I had very little hope of getting a result yesterday. 

The initial disappointment was certainly more in those games, due to, as you say, the feeling of inevitability. Yesterday was of course only a small part of a much bigger task of winning all of our remaining games, it would have been difficult even if we won. However, we could brush off and get ready for another day after each of those games. We can't this time. I feel the same now as 10mins after the game.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I was probably as angry after County away, Hearts and Motherwell twice at home than yesterday.  Felt almost inevitable.  

Im going to Braga, so you might possibly hear me booing the fuck out the team selection if Aribo starts on Thursday, the management need to know that's unacceptable.

No Suprise if we loose young Lowry to a Premier League team either. 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

Simply not enough players with the mentality to go week in week out like all our very good teams from the past. Most probably just gave one another a pat on the back in the dressing room yest suggesting they gave it their best but it just wasn’t to be. Detest the defeatist / couldn’t be arsed behaviour that comes from some. 

Be glad to see the back of goldson, Id sell aribo and kamara in a heartbeat for anything decent too, championship is the highest they'll go at most.

Crying out for at least 2 lundstrum, basseys type players with fight and grit.

5 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Of course he’ll start.

Booing loudly as fuck it is then, needs to be collective though!

In all seriousness, his body language and attitude fucking stinks, lazy half hearted shiitebag yesterday, posted missing since Christmas.

Same reason kamaras out, shite attitude and weak as fuck even in the dog fight games v the sheep and hearts etc

Weak shitebaggery and weak mentality

No such thing as a 1 man team... fucking right there is, the buffalo will be sold to the highest bidder and theyll know we will be desperate now for cash, depressing as fuck.

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I’m sure they are all nice enough lads but nice won’t do. He’s massively disliked on here but we do need someone like L.Ferguson who is a nasty piece of work at time, we’re all soft as a baby’s first shite. 

Lundstram was the only one that left a mark on any of them and even then it wasn’t a foul. 

they kicked fuck out of us, starfelt constant fouling.

Should be English referees from the EPL up for the biggest game in the UK.

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We only committed seven fouls yesterday which tells me some don't have enough passion for an OF game. You need to get in their face and intimidate them. Lundstram was the only one willing to do that.

Though both at fault for goals, lundstrum and bassey are the only 2 with passmarks yesterday.

Lundstrum has leadership qualities, vice captain atleast for me going forward next season.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Though both at fault for goals, lundstrum and bassey are the only 2 with passmarks yesterday.

Lundstrum has leadership qualities, vice captain atleast for me going forward next season.

Your love for Bassey is OTT mate. He was brutal in the first half although he vastly improved in the second half.

44 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I’m sure they are all nice enough lads but nice won’t do. He’s massively disliked on here but we do need someone like L.Ferguson who is a nasty piece of work at time, we’re all soft as a baby’s first shite. 

Lundstram was the only one that left a mark on any of them and even then it wasn’t a foul. 

Just naw.

We need to be aiming far higher than that

16 hours ago, bluenoz said:

We only committed seven fouls yesterday which tells me some don't have enough passion for an OF game. You need to get in their face and intimidate them. Lundstram was the only one willing to do that.

Not just about passion, IMO. It's about smart fouls - killing attacking momentum - something both Bassey and Lundstram failed to do for their first goal and, maybe a little harsh here, something Lundstram wasn't when he committed a foul out wide in a decent area for their second goal. (I think Lundstram was one of the better performers yesterday FWIW, but could have done better for both goals.)

I think its time we give chance in the league to McCrorie, Lowry, Zukowski(hes been used as right winger at times) and maybe even Leon King. I know in theory we still have a chance for it, but unless paedos magically lose their next game, i just dont see it. And now with Morelos gone ill be extremely surprised if we manage a lot of goals from now til the end of the season. Unfortunately our midfield doesnt score or produce enough, Roofe is on and off, Itten is a huge disappointment and the fact that our right back has as many goals as Kent, Aribo and Kamara combined tells you everything you need to know.