*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

This team is terrified of Hampden and honestly, they're back to being feart of the fénians again after the last two games. I'd put every penny on them strolling to it as well sadly. Fucking scunnered.

We’re fragile as fuck defensively and toothless upfront. Last chance to put a performance in but looking like they’ll stroll to another treble 

This is certainly no consolation, but the display by the UB was another fantastic effort. Whilst our fans weren't at their best I've seen better away ends from SPFL muck.

Give the UB a decent section, with safe standing and let them expand. 

12 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

This is certainly no consolation, but the display by the UB was another fantastic effort. Whilst our fans weren't at their best I've seen better away ends from SPFL muck.

Give the UB a decent section, with safe standing and let them expand. 

We’ll never get safe standing. Shite like Killie, plus plenty English teams have it while our board really don’t want us having it.

15 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Ffs we could have played another ten and not scored, first in a while I can say ref got most things right.

Rubbish,  Starfelt foul after foul no booking  pull on Goldsons shirt no penalty the one I mentioned before and that's the ones off the top of my head. But aye most things right 

11 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

The flag day against Motherwell was beyond embarrassing. It was like they bought it from a stall outside the ground.

Quite right, at least Gerrard realised that the previous season was completed and that's where it should stay. The rest of the club stil had their head in the previous season. Any celebration should have been done before the kick of the first ball of tge season (when half of us were locked out) and move on.

6 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

That old firm shite pre match was embarrassing too

To be fair, before kick off with the battle fever on, I quite liked working it right up them and their Glasgow derby pish. Was a bit of a riddy to keep it going after the final whistle

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's a penalty. As was the one where Vickers put his arm away from his body and handled it.

Mcgregor on maeda could have been a penalty if maeda played for it, but he only did so after he'd ran by the keeper.

When walker praises Collum, you know he's reffing in their favour. And he did 1st half letting them do what they wanted unpunished. He only changed tact after his 1st booking, a Rangers player obviously.

We cost ourselves 3 points today, but his 'strange' decision making will just be ignored by many as usual.

Incoming.....

Last eight old firm games he's done, we haven't won any!  

4 hours ago, soulboy said:

Rubbish,  Starfelt foul after foul no booking  pull on Goldsons shirt no penalty the one I mentioned before and that's the ones off the top of my head. But aye most things right 

Your looking for excuses,  the pull on Goldsons shirt was missed along with the other pulls and pushes that go on every week, wasn't even noticed until replays were shown, the bottom line is we bottled it yet again.

I feel angry, I feel devastated, I don't know what to think of the players and the manager, the board.

That was a must win game, to say the very least. The first place this year is more than anything, concerning the money and Champions League, concerning the power. After our title, we should have establish our dominance over Scottish Football and other them. Board failed it, badly.

I don't see us winning anything this year, with that group of players. 

12 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

@RockwellGers I tried my best to stay positive. Sadly this beer is to drown my sorrows rather than celebrate beating them.

20220403_211744.jpg

What can I say, I've got absolutely nothing. No positivity, nothing. Hate football :lol:

Looks like a very decent pint that.

41 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Last eight old firm games he's done, we haven't won any!  

A cheat but we made it easy for him yesterday. Was in his element nobody on the park from Rangers in his face for the questionable decisions and that mhob don’t need to get in his face he lets them do what they want.

30 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Players shit the nest yesterday. The officials actions, or lack thereof only compounded our misery. Still a number of prizes to be played for this season so hope we don’t go into free fall from here.

Some much needed cash in the Europa and the Scottish Cup is huge now. We don’t beat them then they are bagging the treble.