Cup final ticket allocation

13 minutes ago, stevemac said:

ill have to start a youtube channel and post on twitter begging for a ticket for the game like that ipswich cunt does.

Just run onto the pitch at the next home game and ask a player for one.

Ive never bought a ticket outside the ground before. Do folk tend to scalp fuck out of you? I genuinely might give it a go for the cup final, but am fucked if im paying 120 quid for a 40 quid ticket, as much as I'd want to go in and see us play a final. 

12 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

This pisses me off no end.

Just not right. How the fuck it happens I'll never know. How on earth you can get to Hampden and have spare tickets is beyond me.

You'll have people not able to go last minute for multiple reasons, it happens 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Most likely RSC allocated tickets where someone has fucked it with too much drink or have slept in and not made the bus etc

Happens at every away game. 

Im sure the Forres bus broke down on Sunday, one of their members said they had tickets spare cause of it (think they were taking the piss but who knows) but aye shit happens

5 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Bit of a joke that it’s a 50/50 split.

Fair enough they sold their allocation against Hibs but they don’t sell their allocation out every game the way we do, it’s only when it’s the big games.

Basically a lot of our fans who go week in week out will miss out while big game only Hearts fans won’t.

Any club that can sell 50% of the tickets for a semi or final, should get 50% of the tickets.

20 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You'll have people not able to go last minute for multiple reasons, it happens 

I do appreciate that, but then how do the spares end up outside the ground? I have never ended up at the ground with spares, nor has anyone I know or any bus I've been on. They are always well gone before we get anywhere near the ground. 

20 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Most likely RSC allocated tickets where someone has fucked it with too much drink or have slept in and not made the bus etc

Happens at every away game. 

I used to rage about that, especially when so many clubs get the square root of feck all when it comes to allocations. If you want a ticket, turn the fuck up. 

I'd shoot the cnuts, then ban them from the bus.

37 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I used to rage about that, especially when so many clubs get the square root of feck all when it comes to allocations. If you want a ticket, turn the fuck up. 

You always just angry as fuck aye?

1 hour ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Calm down fs 😂 I’ve known some boys that normally don’t miss a game to make a cunt of it the night before and go AWOL, leaving their ticket up for grabs.

people get pished and don’t follow through on commitments, it happens. 

1 hour ago, KyleBJK said:

Calm down fs 😂 I’ve known some boys that normally don’t miss a game to make a cunt of it the night before and go AWOL, leaving their ticket up for grabs.

people get pished and don’t follow through on commitments, it happens. 

I know what you mean. That happens (I won't comment on getting yourself into a state when you've made commitments, but as you say it happens), but I don't understand how, with us getting so few tickets for so many games and people scrapping around  for them (I know, I have done a few around the houses chasing up of tickets for a supporters club), some buses can turn up with tickets to spare.