Europa League Final Tickets

37 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I got one on the portal earlier 😭, fucking buzzing I’ve booked the day trip with CTM

https://etm.eventsair.com/rangers-fc-supporter-travel £699 , at this stage in the game btw it’s working out cheaper than fucking about 

Yip 4 booked for this as well as tried other routes and nothing out there.Have you any idea of what time the flights at ?
As says will send details a few days before  everybody hyper👏🍻

Just now, surfsup2 said:

Yip 4 booked for this as well as tried other routes and nothing out there.Have you any idea of what time the flights at ?
As says will send details a few days before  everybody hyper👏🍻

I phoned up mate they’ll confirm when the flights full basically , only issue is getting from the airport to stadium , but worst comes to worse it’s a 2.5 hour walk 

42 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I got one on the portal earlier 😭, fucking buzzing I’ve booked the day trip with CTM

https://etm.eventsair.com/Rangers-fc-supporter-travel £699 , at this stage in the game btw it’s working out cheaper than fucking about 

So you didn’t need to have been successful in getting a ticket from Rangers?

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m fucking delighted for the people that paid over the odds for tickets this week only to find people got tickets for face value today 

Delighted 

:lol: If the tickets were £1000 I'd probably pay it, not paying some scalper £500 for a 30 euro ticket though. 

Just now, The Hammer 11 said:

I phoned up mate they’ll confirm when the flights full basically , only issue is getting from the airport to stadium , but worst comes to worse it’s a 2.5 hour walk 

In 30plus degrees 😂  hoping there’s plenty taxis or buses .

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m fucking delighted for the people that paid over the odds for tickets this week only to find people got tickets for face value today 

Delighted 

My pleasure in getting two Category 2 tickets today was certainly enhanced by the knowledge that hundreds or even thousands of folk paid about 20 times what I paid to get the same tickets

18 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

No mate as long as you can prove you have a ticket and can send it to them after booking your sorted 

That honestly fucking makes me seethe because that’s not what they originally said :lol:

34 minutes ago, Bydo said:

That honestly fucking makes me seethe because that’s not what they originally said :lol:

I phoned them up mate to confirm and they said I just needed to email with a copy of my uefa ticket  after my confirmation came through , still seats available 

34 minutes ago, Bydo said:

This is a new CTM flight they started today. The original flight was for tickets through Rangers. Now they are running a flight for ticket holders generally.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Delighted 

Pretty sure people who’ve paid over the odds won’t give a fuck when they’re at the game, I’ll be delighted 

3 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Staff were advised of this when applying, they had to put down the person's name they were applying for.

Ah didn’t know it was staff tickets that was been discussed 👍🏻

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

There were people on here last weekend willing to pay upwards of 2 grand for a ticket. Weirdos 

If people have the money and are willing to pay it what does it matter? it’s no as if these tickets were ever going to Rangers fans at face value anyway? 

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

I don't know if it was, but probably how it should be.

Yeah my query was more about if you buy a ticket from a 3rd party how are you getting in as it’s just a QR code