Scottish Cup Final Tickets

I’m in the priority group 1 for tickets. I thought I wasn’t going to get one for the semi final as my points weren’t quite high enough but they released some more tickets after the original ones.  Im hoping  that they might do the same again 🤞🏻 . If not I would be willing to swap my ticket for next seasons first old firm at Ibrox for cup final ticket 🔴🔵

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Yeah but if you are part of CCCS then you deserve the tickets for hampden. If you pick and choose what games you fancy then you shouldn’t be a priority for semi final and final tickets 

Correct but the ticket problem is near 30000 on the CCCS and also MyGers members.  Too many loyal fans for Hampden.  

Brings back the Murrayfield factor into the equation. 

1 hour ago, Glory awaits said:

The atmosphere at the final won’t match the semi final, you may not like that but it’s a fact.

That’s probably true, but it doesn’t change the fact it’s absolutely bizarre that you’d rather go to a semi than a final just because it’s celtic we were playing 

Basically you’ve decided you don’t actually like Rangers on a footballing level you just like singing and loud noises 

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s probably true, but it doesn’t change the fact it’s absolutely bizarre that you’d rather go to a semi than a final just because it’s celtic we were playing 

Basically you’ve decided you don’t actually like Rangers on a footballing level you just like singing and loud noises 

:lol:

loud-noises.gif

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

“You’ve decided you don’t actually like Rangers on a footballing level you just like singing and loud noises”

Aye ok Sigmund Freud