Scottish Cup Final Tickets

5 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

Have been even offered tickets, won't take them but as others have stated the tickets were for corporate or connections.

I agree with your sentiment regarding not taking the ticket as it's for corporate or connections. The corporate/connections thing has been going on for years, and I understand the reasoning behind it, to generate money from sponsors etc., but too many tickets are used up that way.

However, I think you should take a ticket if offered, (if that is the case), as I would rather a proper fan, who actually goes to games and supports the club gets an opportunity to go rather than some random person who has never been to a game in their lives and is just going as it's a freebie.

Too many true supports lose out.

9 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Bigger cut for corporate etc at a final

Yeah looks like it.

had I the option of going to one or other I’d have took the semi anyway.

Will have to reconsider the cccs for next season, I’m well over £400 on top of season ticket, I’ll always be where I am on the points list.

Anyone know the average timeline of when the emails get sent out for the different groups?

On the CCCS but not MyGers, which when you look at the group priority this is the 2nd. If the emails have gone out then that's me not had both semi or final. 

As it's our ticket office, still working on a sinclair zx  spectrum, looking to upgrade to commodore 64 (BBC still out of budget), I won't hold my breath!

43 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Yeah looks like it.

had I the option of going to one or other I’d have took the semi anyway.

Will have to reconsider the cccs for next season, I’m well over £400 on top of season ticket, I’ll always be where I am on the points list.

You would rather go to a semi than a final? Weird

Is supporting Rangers just hating them for you then aye?

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye because it’s a final. Do you recognise the difference in a semi and a final?

Not as simple as that. I'm assuming the share of tickets is lower than it was against Celtic in the league Cup final a couple of years ago because its the Scottish Cup final and more corporate. 

Some might have assumed as it wasn't that difficult to get a league Cup final ticket for that match that it would be ok for this, not realising a difference as we ain't been in a Scottish Cup final for ages.

3 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Not as simple as that. I'm assuming the share of tickets is lower than it was against Celtic in the league Cup final a couple of years ago because its the Scottish Cup final and more corporate. 

Some might have assumed as it wasn't that difficult to get a league Cup final ticket for that match that it would be ok for this, not realising a difference as we ain't been in a Scottish Cup final for ages.

It’s fine anyway the guy prefers matches against them than watching Rangers potentially lift silverware 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s fine anyway the guy prefers matches against them than watching Rangers potentially lift silverware 

The final will do well to beat that semi regardless of the outcome. We will head there is a few weeks expecting to win, that wasn't the case the other week.

I can't think of a many games I've enjoyed more than that semi in my life.

5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

The final will do well to beat that semi regardless of the outcome. We will head there is a few weeks expecting to win, that wasn't the case the other week.

If we don’t win the final the semi is pretty pointless to me although it did stop a treble win for them. Hate the way some of our fans still go on about the semi penalty win against them with warburton due to the fact we lost the final 

4 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

If we don’t win the final the semi is pretty pointless to me although it did stop a treble win for them. Hate the way some of our fans still go on about the semi penalty win against them with warburton due to the fact we lost the final 

Aye but that's judging it retrospectivly, in that moment, both of those days were amazing.

12 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Lifting the Scottish Cup again will mean more than beating them in a one off semi final. 

3 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Aye but that's judging it retrospectivly, in that moment, both of those days were amazing.

You’re also judging it retrospectively now that we know the result of the game and the atmosphere that went with it. The guy I quoted would have taken a ticket to a semi final over a ticket to a final because it involved celtic 

On 29/04/2022 at 17:39, Almacger said:

I’ve had a season ticket for years & now on 1350 MyGers points. Means fuck all though as I never signed up to the uber staunch fans CCCS, no semi final ticket, probably no final ticket as well.  Ach well, fuck them, Premier Sports or BBC again :sarcasm:

See to be honest. I think CCCS should come before myGers. It doesn’t make me stauncher than you but it does mean I have went to every competitive game this season including the early stages of the Scottish cup against  Stirling Albion. So if I have went to watch us play lower league teams then why should people who have only went to the bigger games get a ticket for the final ahead of me? If you do go to all the games anyway and have been to every Scottish cup game then you should sign up to CCCS to get a ticket for the semi final and finals.

On 29/04/2022 at 17:39, Almacger said:

I’ve had a season ticket for years & now on 1350 MyGers points. Means fuck all though as I never signed up to the uber staunch fans CCCS, no semi final ticket, probably no final ticket as well.  Ach well, fuck them, Premier Sports or BBC again :sarcasm:

I don’t get why you’d pay to join mygers but not join the free to join cccs

21 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I don’t get why you’d pay to join mygers but not join the free to join cccs

I might be wrong bud maybe because mygers is a one off payment and cccs is a commitment to buying throughout the season when things can financially change for people, I'm probably just talking mwi pish tbh. 

25 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I might be wrong bud maybe because mygers is a one off payment and cccs is a commitment to buying throughout the season when things can financially change for people, I'm probably just talking mwi pish tbh. 

I’m forgetting you actually have to buy the tickets. Never mind me 

33 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I’m forgetting you actually have to buy the tickets. Never mind me 

Yeah but if you are part of CCCS then you deserve the tickets for hampden. If you pick and choose what games you fancy then you shouldn’t be a priority for semi final and final tickets