Scottish Cup Final Tickets

1 hour ago, davis1986 said:

Just paid £41 and have no idea what stand I picked anyone any idea lol

North I think

Edit, disregard this, i'm talking shite.

North, South Upper or South Lower are all £40

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

So I’ve got a season ticket , on CCCS on 501 my gers points but because I’ve not got 700+ I’m no getting a ticket ?

I’ve had a season ticket for years & now on 1350 MyGers points. Means fuck all though as I never signed up to the uber staunch fans CCCS, no semi final ticket, probably no final ticket as well.  Ach well, fuck them, Premier Sports or BBC again :sarcasm:

5 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

781 point so got offered one. Think I will knock it back, kind of pissed off after that overly defensive 1st half showing last night. Scottish Cup is an anti climax after blowing the league as well.

Think you should knock it back so that someone who isn't a lunatic can get it.

23 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Season ticket, cccs, my gers.. got a ticket for the semi so just assumed would be offered one for the final. 731 points and above for final, a massive jump, it was 470 and above for the semi... 

probably lose out on seats because of all the corporate shite due to it being a cup final 

31 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Season ticket, cccs, my gers.. got a ticket for the semi so just assumed would be offered one for the final. 731 points and above for final, a massive jump, it was 470 and above for the semi... 

Aye because it’s a final. Do you recognise the difference in a semi and a final?