Europa cash.

8 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

It’s halved, basically all the CL money is due to TV rights. 

But, it’s £20million into our pockets and £20million out of there’s, which is massive in Scotland where you can buy the league with those kind of numbers (as they have this season). 

We can’t afford to give them a summer window knowing they’ve got £40million incoming

It’s not only tv money will be split, we still receive 15m prize money plus gate receipts, co efficient money and split tv money, it’ll still be at least 30m even with split tv share 

2 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

How much do you reckon it'll be with the taigs involved?

Guaranteed £13.3m for participation.

Our coefficient points would be worth around £3m.

Uefa changed the TV revenue distribution, thus the figure is much lower. According to Swissramble it's £5.8m for Scotland in the group stages.

We get 45% of that figure, £2.6m.

Be about £19m for participation, tv pool and coefficient revenue. Scum will get £24m from what I've read.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Uefa changed the TV revenue distribution, thus the figure is much lower. According to Swissramble it's £5.8m for Scotland in the group stages.

Be about £19m for participation, tv pool and coefficient revenue. Scum will get £24m from what I've read.

👍👍

25 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why would they get more? 

27 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Depends on outgoings, how much is 1 top quality signing in your book?

I’d say £4m+ with the right scouting. 

would like to think most of our top players including Morelos, would love a crack at the CL.  

On 06/05/2022 at 07:40, LaaRFC said:

I worked out that we’d earn around £27m if we made  it to the final once you rolled in ticket sales and we won the thing it was worth around £67m when the guaranteed  CL was added plus whatever gate reciepts we’d pull in for 3 CL group games.

Basically we could buy Halland and have £16m spare 🤣

Seriously tho, if we win it and no doubt flog 2 or 3 players with higher values as they’re Euro players we should have a heft sum for Gio to reinvest even once you allow for outstanding debts and operating losses.

I know money should come into when thinking about the final but it’s game changing money but if we don’t win we’ll just have to qualify for the group stage….simples 🤣