Biggest achievement in Scottish football

Just now, BillyG91 said:

sickening seeing all these celtic (and other clubs) fans coming out on and congratulating us and how it's good for scottish football. they can all go and take a flying fuck to themselves. these clubs would have happily seen us disappear in 2012 but now they want to be the nice guys. fuck right off.

a lot of what you said is what i put in my text to my neighbour  no surprise he has not replied back after the langauge i used

4 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

If we win the Europa League it’s pretty much a certainty that it’s as good as it ever gets for every single one of us.

It certainly will, but fuck me it'll be amazing! I just wish Walter was here to see it. 

3 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

I can only say a great big thanks to my dad who passed away 5 weeks ago, thank you for bringing me up as a Rangers fan and thank you for taking me everywhere as a youngster, I hope you are looking down and enjoying this exceptional time 💙

Sorry for your loss mate.

20 hours ago, Unionblue said:

condolences, brother bear, I'm sure your old man would be as proud as you are today.

20 hours ago, Unionblue said:

condolences, brother bear, I'm sure your old man would be as proud as you are today.

20 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sorry for your loss.

19 hours ago, ayro said:

Condolences mate, your Dad will be up there belting out Blue Sea of Ibrox.

19 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

so sorry for your loss mate :sad: i'm sure he was watching over you and ibrox last night. 

my dad saw us get to manchester in 2008 but he died shortly after. been thinking about him a lot the last 24 hours.

raising a wee beer to your dad. may he rest in peace.

Thanks so much guys, your kind words do help at this sad time. @BillyG91 cheers my man . Onwards and upwards, hoping we can win this for Jimmy and Walter.

23 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

I can only say a great big thanks to my dad who passed away 5 weeks ago, thank you for bringing me up as a Rangers fan and thank you for taking me everywhere as a youngster, I hope you are looking down and enjoying this exceptional time 💙

I've found it's often these moments when the emotions are running high that you remember them :thumbup:.

Just after the game on Thursday I was thinking it would have been cool if I had watched it with my old dad and at that exact moment a bear caller came on clyde from Ashgill and that's where my dad was evacuated to during the war ... in fact not long before he passed I took him back there and he gave me a guided tour. I've no idea if the call was just a coincidence but it was a nice touch :rangers:.

All the best

8 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I've found it's often these moments when the emotions are running high that you remember them :thumbup:.

Just after the game on Thursday I was thinking it would have been cool if I had watched it with my old dad and at that exact moment a bear caller came on clyde from Ashgill and that's where my dad was evacuated to during the war ... in fact not long before he passed I took him back there and he gave me a guided tour. I've no idea if the call was just a coincidence but it was a nice touch :rangers:.

All the best

Absolutely mate, I shed a few tears of happiness on Thursday night followed by some sad tears, 

All The Best Mate