Rangers v Frankfurt - Ibrox - Beam Back - UEFA Europa League Final? (18/05/22)

CR3

get it done at one o the racecourses, Hamilton or something.  plastic pints, outdoors,  decent size capacity and venue used to numbers etc (and no gonna be busy in Seville).  dunno about Hamilton but at Perth its a fair old big screen they put up there

Just now, crabbit247 said:

get it done at one o the racecourses, Hamilton or something.  plastic pints, outdoors,  decent size capacity and venue used to numbers etc (and no gonna be busy in Seville).  dunno about Hamilton but at Perth its a fair old big screen they put up there

We've suffered enough 

I understand the reason to an extent, but when 5/6 other clubs competing in finals are able to arrange something it really begs the question how we can be that incompetent.  Embarrassing ourselves really and letting the fans not travelling down.  But it is what is, plenty of other options to watch the game.  Would have preferred with thousands of bears though! 

Hope they all enjoy their San Miguels and 'Madrí Excepcionals' in the sun that we paid for going to every game this season home & away, MyGers, endless Castore tops to be rewarded by the option of watching our biggest game in 14 years, in a pub. Thanks Rangers.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Week leading up to the biggest Rangers game of my life and I've never felt so distant from the cunts running the club.

Said it as a tongue in cheek comment yesterday that the excuse today would be aww aye we're all fucking off to Seville so can't do anything here...

Turns out that's actually what they've put in a statement

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Week leading up to the biggest Rangers game of my life and I've never felt so distant from the cunts running the club.

Beggars belief. I'm sure "fan experience" will be sitting on a corporate roadmap somewhere, yet they manage to fuck up the biggest fan experience imaginable.