Ross McCausland

falkirkNS

50 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Because I’m from NI, I have mates from Scotland and I see the amount of bands that go back and forward between both countries for parades. I have a ST too so I have a fair idea how other fans of this club feel towards the Protestant culture.

If you mean how do I know you always talk bollocks on here it’s because I can read.

From my experience of family putting up band members in the 80’s who came across from Ireland and the volume of bands marching, I’d say from today”s numbers there’s been a huge decline in this  

no I meant how do you know that loads of Rangers fans care about PUL?  And not based on you sitting at ibrox because there’s more Rangers fans that don’t go to games than do go   

unless that’s how you gauge it.  Like a wee straw poll of a few guys round you kinda thing?

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

From my experience of family putting up band members in the 80’s who came across from Ireland and the volume of bands marching, I’d say from today”s numbers there’s been a huge decline in this  

no I meant how do you know that loads of Rangers fans care about PUL?  And not based on you sitting at ibrox because there’s more Rangers fans that don’t go to games than do go   

unless that’s how you gauge it.  Like a wee straw poll of a few guys round you kinda thing?

Well wouldn’t you say the ones going are bigger fans? They’re the ones buying season tickets.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Well it takes a lot of time, effort and money to go to every game. I’d say someone who does all that is a bigger fan than me.

I’d say they were better off.  
If you celebrate with the rest of us on Wednesday night you are just as big a bear as everyone else. 

Rangers are in your heart not your pocket 

50 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

From my own personal experience of the things I mentioned I think there’s a large number of our support from Scotland that are still very interested in the PUL community of NI. 

There are obviously many more fans that don’t go to games than those that do but I can’t comment on the opinion of people I don’t know, the same way you can’t make up their opinion just to argue your point.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

From my own personal experience of the things I mentioned I think there’s a large number of our support from Scotland that are still very interested in the PUL community of NI. 

There are obviously many more fans that don’t go to games than those that do but I can’t comment on the opinion of people I don’t know, the same way you can’t make up their opinion just to argue your point.

Ok. The guys I sit with and go to games with couldn’t give a fuck about all that. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ok. The guys I sit with and go to games with couldn’t give a fuck about all that. 

That’s good for you and them, you shouldn’t in future pretend you speak for the majority of Scottish Rangers fans though. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They aren’t mate. There’s a whole multitude of reasons why people can’t make games and it doesn’t make them any less of a fan than those that go on a regular basis 

I get that, I worked away a lot so didn’t go as much as I’d have liked. Think it just annoys me seeing people who go to every game empty handed for the final then hearing about people who go to one game a year getting a ticket easy.

41 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’d say they were better off.  
If you celebrate with the rest of us on Wednesday night you are just as big a bear as everyone else. 

Rangers are in your heart not your pocket 

If we all said that there wouldn’t be a club.

I think religion in general is on the decline. It’s all just variations on a man in the sky, and younger folks are giving less of a fuck.

And good for Ross. More Bears in the team the better. Hopefully we’re reversing the policy of having celtic fans in our youth academy. Far too many over the darker periods.

4 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Its the one thing I hated about Scotland. The minute the 12th came every cunt went across the water and forgot all about parades across here. Remember we always attended the 12th parade in Armadale but that was destroyed with everyone running across the water. 

To a lesser extent the lodge and bands men have gave the tarriers an easy ride 

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Anyone who says that the Rangers support doesnt care about PUL stuff is outright lying 

To be honest anyone trying to say the Rangers support do/don’t care about anything at large is sort of ignoring the broad church that makes up the Rangers support. 

Wasn’t that long ago cunts on here couldn’t agree on whether Lee Hodson was better at defending than Tavernier; so I wouldn’t expect anything close to unanimous decision making regards Northern Ireland.

The Rangers support, obviously, is going to be more unionist than separatist generally; but in 2022 a significant number won’t really care about what goes on over there.