Ross McCausland

falkirkNS

24 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

hopefully this information doesn't hinder his career at Rangers, you know what the media and a certain section of society are like.

Yea, I already knew, and i seen the post on Facebook yesterday afternoon, but decided against posting it, though knew it would 'take off'. 

Was done with good intentions, but hopefully no 'adverse' reactions to Ross and his career. 

27 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

hopefully this information doesn't hinder his career at Rangers, you know what the media and a certain section of society are like.

Pretty sure that section of society have over run and control the media and political positions in Scotland already. 

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yea, I already knew, and i seen the post on Facebook yesterday afternoon, but decided against posting it, though knew it would 'take off'. 

Was done with good intentions, but hopefully no 'adverse' reactions to Ross and his career. 

it really shouldn't, i mean he's done nothing wrong

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Do you know how serious the marching band scene is in Northen Ireland, the money, the decorum, the dedication, the dicpline, the family bond and most of all, the musical ability.

Your dumbfounded views are are on par with those over of Kerryfail street.

Your obssesed. Seek help and get a real life.

Not sure too many Bears here in Scotland give a monkey’s about any of that tbf

❤️🤍💙

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Do you know how serious the marching band scene is in Northen Ireland, the money, the decorum, the dedication, the dicpline, the family bond and most of all, the musical ability.

Your dumbfounded views are are on par with those over of Kerryfail street.

Your obssesed. Seek help and get a real life.

Its the one thing I hated about Scotland. The minute the 12th came every cunt went across the water and forgot all about parades across here. Remember we always attended the 12th parade in Armadale but that was destroyed with everyone running across the water. 

To a lesser extent the lodge and bands men have gave the tarriers an easy ride 

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Opinion based statement. 
but I could start a poll?

Its a daft opinion though based on fuck all but the fact you don't like the Loyalist band scene. To suggest that the  Rangers support in Scotland don't care about it is just nonsense, yes plenty don't but just in a few months thousands of Rangers fans will take to the streets in Glasgow either playing in bands or supporting them.

53 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Its the one thing I hated about Scotland. The minute the 12th came every cunt went across the water and forgot all about parades across here. Remember we always attended the 12th parade in Armadale but that was destroyed with everyone running across the water. 

To a lesser extent the lodge and bands men have gave the tarriers an easy ride 

The 12th parades here or the “big walk” is always the week before.

Just now, RFC55 said:

The 12th parades here or the “big walk” is always the week before.

Yes I know that however 25-30 years ago u usually had smaller parades in the local towns and villages. They are all but gone nowadays. 

3 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Its a daft opinion though based on fuck all but the fact you don't like the Loyalist band scene. To suggest that Rangers support in Scotland don't care about it is just nonsense, yes plenty don't but just in a few months thousands of Rangers fans will take to the streets in Glasgow either playing in bands or supporting them.

Dont take the bait mate, the antagonisers on here stand out a mile, good majority could not tell where Ibrox is.

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Dont take the bait mate, the antagonisers on here stand out a mile, good majority could not tell where Ibrox is.

Funny how people always resort to this fucking shite when bears don’t fit their stereotype’s. 

pathetic tbh. 

14 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

If the band scene is your thing, then fair enough. But getting so wound up by people that think it’s a lot of shite and claiming they’re not Rangers fans is fucking chronic patter. You don’t have to be a loyalist to be a Rangers fan. 

10 minutes ago, SPWF said:

If the band scene is your thing, then fair enough. But getting so wound up by people that think it’s a lot of shite and claiming they’re not Rangers fans is fucking chronic patter. You don’t have to be a loyalist to be a Rangers fan. 

If it realky eats at you that much then i usually dont comment.

To say the loyalist marching band scene has hardly any following or alleagiance to Rangers however utter garbage.

Im all for debate.

Just not because the haters among you dont like the fact a young Northern Irish boy diehard bluenose, lived the dream yesterday and made his debut as a Ranger.

I will stick to positive, as per the usual suspects try derail a thread that that does not fit their www trolling.

55 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

How would you know?

Because I’m from NI, I have mates from Scotland and I see the amount of bands that go back and forward between both countries for parades. I have a ST too so I have a fair idea how other fans of this club feel towards the Protestant culture.

If you mean how do I know you always talk bollocks on here it’s because I can read.