Absolutely fucking heartbroken

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Why do posters keep saying last in my lifetime :lol:, unless you are 108 or something then this is just nonsense, we could be in a European final next year and I wouldn't even be totally shocked. 

Especially with the conference league in the fold now . If we ever do find ourself in that tournament I would quite confidently say I would expect us to make it into the latter rounds 

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's really not the end of the world m8, it's a bit shite and we all feel deflated but as I said earlier, far worse things will happen in our lives, I'm out cutting the grass with a cargo and not giving that much of a fuck anymore, its done, we were close but just not quite there, I honestly believe we can do it again in the years to come, why the fuck not? 

My reflection earlier was that . Some of the best nights I have personally experienced at Ibrox were this season in the run and they will live with me for the rest of my days.

The emotion after Leipzig final whistle was up there with my finest Rangers moments including title wins and cup victories . And no doubt one I will look back on and watch  proudly when back blootered from the pub for years to come :lol:

Also I have went from seeing us that day in Brechin to being in the stadium for watching us play a European final in the space of a decade.

just another personal reflection I took in and didn’t really hit me until this morning. So many of us have that same remarkable story 

for me this “journey” is now complete . It’s time to now fully move on from 2012 and put it where it belongs as unfortunate but important part of our story and get back to being a dominant Rangers . The foundations and standards have been set now for that to happen. And that starts by ending this cup hoodoo on Saturday 

Alot being made of Kents miss.

If you watch it, after the save the ball comes out to Davis who shoots and it deflects off 2 Frankfurt nappers.

Corner? No

The ref gives a goal kick to the germans, for Roofe carrying the ball out before crossing to Kent.

The goal wouldn't have stood 

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Alot being made of Kents miss.

If you watch it, after the save the ball comes out to Davis who shoots and it deflects off 2 Frankfurt nappers.

Corner? No

The ref gives a goal kick to the germans, for Roofe carrying the ball out before crossing to Kent.

The goal wouldn't have stood 

He gave a goal kick because he never spotted the deflection from davis' shot.

5 minutes ago, GioVanBronckhorst said:

A failure to win 10 SPL titles in a row is nothing compared to missing out on a major European trophy for me. 

For me It comes down to expectations.

We weren't expected to win The Europa League.

We were expecting to win 10iar in 1998 and blew chance after chance of sealing it.