The refereeing today

26 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Willie Collum urged to QUIT as former referees question fitness and judgement of top official

"Steve Conroy and Des Roache reckon the Scottish Cup Final performance shows he has to hang up his whistle"

Must be a bad day if former refs are saying that

Celtic fan Conroy urges Celtic fan Collum to quit.

Strange times.

On 21/05/2022 at 20:24, The Godfather said:

I'm not even shocked anymore. We constantly see this level of incompetence from the referees.

Will VAR change it? I doubt it

Not initially, the likes of Collum can't admit when they get things wrong. I guarantee when VAR comes in he'll be the first to have a controversial incident where VAR shows a blatant foul and he'll go against it rather than acknowledge he missed it. 

I'm not sure what the solution is. The Scottish Cup was just another in a line of blatant calls against us this year. As soon as it went 2-0, his whistle disappeared.

I suppose VAR will help but it will not go without controversy either. And to bring it in midseason is the most bizarre suggestion.

Two McGregor errors cost us the league this year but make no mistake, calls against us and calls for them have been too frequent for it not to be calculated.

They say all things even out over a season. I never saw it.

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not sure what the solution is. The Scottish Cup was just another in a line of blatant calls against us this year. As soon as it went 2-0, his whistle disappeared.

I suppose VAR will help but it will not go without controversy either. And to bring it in midseason is the most bizarre suggestion.

Two McGregor errors cost us the league this year but make no mistake, calls against us and calls for them have been too frequent for it not to be calculated.

They say all things even out over a season. I never saw it.

It’s this simple.

If we had VAR this season, we win the league.

Wouldn't necessarily have helped as we were chucking two points away against Motherwell but, as an example, Graham’s pull on Sakala at Tannadice cost us half the margin by which we lost our title.

On 21/05/2022 at 20:20, Juniorsparkie said:

As has been said he was woeful. 

the sooner we get VAR the better.

Most of the “mistakes “ on Saturday wouldn’t have been rectified with VAR .Except maybe the penalty for the shirt pull on Aribo .

Part is me is happy we didn’t get that pen .Could you imagine the greetin from the usual suspects.Plus gave us the chance to embarrass them in extra time ,With their so called fresher legs absolutely dying on them .

On 21/05/2022 at 20:16, .Williamson. said:

Honestly the fucking worst performance I have ever seen. I’m not one for ever making these threads but that was so bad it would be career ending in any other country but this one.

Utterly shambolic decisions constantly. My celebration for Jacks goal was just a massive release of me shouting abuse :lol:

Clancy at the piggery will be hard to beat for me .There must have been 6 or 7 huge calls that day that went one way and all wrong .

Collum was without doubt up there with the one if the worst though .My celebration was like yours .Relief and I actually got a row from the Mrs for the .”Get that fuckin up ye Collum ya cheating cunt “

It really is time for him to go .While most of Clancy’s disaster could have been overturned by VAR,Almost all of Collums would have went unchecked as they for fouls outside the box .He was just guessing .

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

It’s this simple.

If we had VAR this season, we win the league.

Wouldn't necessarily have helped as we were chucking two points away against Motherwell but, as an example, Graham’s pull on Sakala at Tannadice cost us half the margin by which we lost our title.

Motherwell equaliser was offside in the build up.

Blatantly obvious, not even close and right in the line of sight of the assistant.

Morelos second disallowed goal was on side too. This one was a close decision, but the wrong one.

Shambolic officiating it has been all of this season. The final has just been a repeat of some of the games we've drawn this season resulting in us losing the league. We wer'nt playing our best football when we drew to the likes of

The sheep away 1-1The Clancy shit show

Dundee utd Away 1-1 Maddens joke of a game

Motherwell at Ibrox 2-2 whoever the linesman was needing shot.

The Scum at Ibrox 1-2 Collum again  basically finished our league off with couple of fuck ups. 

Before January we were 6 points but the scum were getting favours to keep up with us, like 9mins added on to score the winner Away to RC also wee Jap cunt was diving to win penalties and was blatantly he scored offside winner against Hearts. The league getting shut down in January (only league in Europe) benefited the scum to get their players back fit and more transfers in.. the leagues been corrupt aa fuck least the cunts could 'nt touch us in our European run..