*****Official 2022/23 Conference League Thread*****

• 3 weeks later...

Who is supporting the hammers tonight then? I know plenty of people who always want the english teams to get humped. Personally I root for them (man u/liverpool aside). 

Soft spot for west ham too so hope they do it - only downside is it may stop the taigs getting their manager

26 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Who is supporting the hammers tonight then? I know plenty of people who always want the english teams to get humped. Personally I root for them (man u/liverpool aside). 

Soft spot for west ham too so hope they do it - only downside is it may stop the taigs getting their manager

Reluctant to watch this purely for the fact it’s being held in that stadium.

3 hours ago, Albertz85 said:

Am i fuck, hope they get battered 

30 arrested so far. :sarcasm:

Police in Prague have arrested more than 30 people after violence broke out ahead of tonight's Europa League Conference final between West Ham and Fiorentina.

It's thought a group of West Ham fans were drinking in a bar in the centre of the city when they were attacked by large numbers of men dressed all in black. As other West Ham supporters arrived on the scene, riot police moved in to keep the rival groups apart.

It's not yet known if anyone was injured during the confrontation.

10 hours ago, Albertz85 said:

Got a season ticket and been to all the home European games for last 2 years so obviously hoping for a win. Having to watch this one in the pub.

Dont know an awful lot about Fiorentina except they are very attack minded but not the best defensively so there could be a few goals.

24 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Got a season ticket and been to all the home European games for last 2 years so obviously hoping for a win. Having to watch this one in the pub.

Dont know an awful lot about Fiorentina except they are very attack minded but not the best defensively so there could be a few goals.

What's the atmosphere like at EPL games? Been to the quarters and semis but debating between getting a ST at West Ham or Palace as my London team.

14 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

What's the atmosphere like at EPL games? Been to the quarters and semis but debating between getting a ST at West Ham or Palace as my London team.

Not always good, especially with the poor league form this season, but can be great at times at big games. The diehards say it’s nowhere near as good as the old Boleyn Ground though. Can’t compare as I only bought one when I gave up my Rangers one a few years back.

One obvious advantage of West Ham is the cheapest adult season ticket at Stratford is only £310 and £350 for the lowest 2 bands ( 6 & 5 ) which to be fair are high up in the corners. I did that for a couple of seasons but eventually moved down to front row of upper tier in the corner for a much better view. That’s band 3 which is £745.

Prices quite good compared to some other London teams.