Welcome to Rangers, Rabbi Matondo!

stevemac

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

But we are a massive club with a brilliant history. 

I don’t get your point, should players not say this because of what they cunts think?

strange reasoning indeed. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What? :lol:

You realise players that sign for big clubs the world over all say this in their interviews after signing? 

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I think you’re overthinking that big time. 

:lol: Aye, alright then. Only 3? Was expecting more tbf!! :D Maybe just me, but it's starting to feel scripted. Same questions, same answer!

Hard To Please Loyal!

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: Aye, alright then. Only 3? Was expecting more tbf!! :D Maybe just me, but it's starting to feel scripted. Same questions, same answer!

Hard To Please Loyal!

Perhaps if the hacks asked better questions they’d get better answers. 

2 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Talking to a big Stoke fan today who is also an ex keeper from Crewe Alexander - he said that Rabbi is as fast as fuck but his finishing is poor - hopefully the coaching staff can fix that. :tu:

Well, if he had that pace as well as a composed, good finisher at 21, then he would not be with us.

On 13/07/2022 at 13:33, LegendofCoop said:

Hard To Please Loyal!

Mate you're actually spot on. Rarely now do you see an interview in football that isn't semi-scripted or without the interviewee sticking to their media training.

Honestly fuck the media training. I know it's part and parcel of the modern game but I'd much rather that the players were working on corners or something tactical or technical instead of media training.

That said we all seen the fallout last season from when Goldson went off-script after the Hibs semi. Personally I appreciated the honesty of the feeling within the dressing room at half time rather than Goldson giving it the usual try harder learn from it pish.

On 13/07/2022 at 18:22, KeyserSoze said:

Fashion Jnr Jnr

I think fashion is quick but not so much with the ball at his feet.....this lad looks like he is as quick with the ball as he is without it which imo is a massive plus 

On 15/07/2022 at 02:07, Jamie0202 said:

Mate you're actually spot on. Rarely now do you see an interview in football that isn't semi-scripted or without the interviewee sticking to their media training.

Honestly fuck the media training. I know it's part and parcel of the modern game but I'd much rather that the players were working on corners or something tactical or technical instead of media training.

That said we all seen the fallout last season from when Goldson went off-script after the Hibs semi. Personally I appreciated the honesty of the feeling within the dressing room at half time rather than Goldson giving it the usual try harder learn from it pish.

If they get asked the same boring questions at every turn- what do you think the answers might be. 

20 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Great points, well made!! :tu: