Welcome to Rangers, Rabbi Matondo!

stevemac

25 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Chronic poster

Says the guy who thought we were entering into a partnership with a Newcastle because of a clearly fake tweet, made a thread about it then panicked and changed the topic when he realised he made a massive arse of it.

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Says the guy who thought we were entering into a partnership with a Newcastle because a clearly fake tweet, made a thread about it then panicked and changed the topic when he realised he made a massive arse of it.

Is that what that was hahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Is that what that was hahahahahaha

That’s why the first five replies seem to make no sense :lol:

Obviously shat himself and desperately attempted to think of another thread idea to try and cover it up

11EAE508-680C-4926-A8EF-BDBD28E5E618.thumb.jpeg.1503845ba3891eb749aad0261549a2da.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Says the guy who thought we were entering into a partnership with a Newcastle because of a clearly fake tweet, made a thread about it then panicked and changed the topic when he realised he made a massive arse of it.

Aye that’s incredible 

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Wondered what the first few reactions were about :lol: 

This boy really excites me, blistering pace , good skill and eye for goal, the only thing that lets him down is the final ball, but remember he is only 20, He wants to put his roots down with a club to get his career back on track and we are the club for him,  Give GVB a few months working with him and letting us know our system,  I think he is going to be even better than Kent who I pray stays with us along with Morelos.

Things are starting to look up for next season and when this boy is about 25 we are gonna make a few quid out of him as he will be off to the premiership,    

Ideal for the begger dome with his pace,   We have never seen anyone this fast in a Rangers jersey before, he could train in steel toe caps and still leave them all standing with his pace. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

This boy really excites me, blistering pace , good skill and eye for goal, the only thing that lets him down is the final ball, but remember he is only 20, He wants to put his roots down with a club to heat his career back on track and we are the club for him,  Give GVB a few months working with him and letting us know our system,  I think he is going to be even better than Kent who I pray stays with us along with Morelos.

Things are starting to look up for next season and when this boy is about 25 we are gonna make a few quid out of him as he will be off to the premiership,    

Ideal for the begger dome with his pace,   We have never seen anyone the fast in a Rangers jersey before, he could train in steel toe caps and still leave them all standing with his pace. 

So he’s very fast? 

8 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

What makes people happy with this signing?

Genuine question as plenty stuff I've read about him (from people who have seen him play a decent amount) suggests he isn't very good?

That wee diamond pendant

6 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

What makes people happy with this signing?

Genuine question as plenty stuff I've read about him (from people who have seen him play a decent amount) suggests he isn't very good?

Wonder how many of those people watched him last year? Or are they basing it all on his time in Germany?

10 goals in 27 games for a mid table team in a stronger league than ours and 3rd in the Belgian young player of the season voting

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Wonder how many of those people watched him last year? Or are they basing it all on his time in Germany?

10 goals in 27 games for a mid table team in a stronger league than ours and 3rd in the Belgian young player of the season voting

My only concern is he does come across as a bit of a throbber, I.e wearing Dortmund tops and some of his antics while on international duty but hopefully this is the right move for him to mature.