*****Rangers B / u18s / Youth Thread*****

8 hours ago, ayro said:

The lad Brandon Forbes was mentioned a few times in your report is he worth a look at? 

I have watched Brandon three times in recent weeks and I have to say i've been impressed. He had a good first half yesterday, but United rarely threatened after the break and as a consequence he was pretty quiet.

He is new into pro youth coming from boys club football pretty late. He only joined United from Thorn Athletic in the summer and as a 2006 this is his last year as an Under 18.

Any players that shows up in a game is worth keeping an eye on on in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Elfideldo said:

I have watched Brandon three times in recent weeks and I have to say i've been impressed. He had a good first half yesterday, but United rarely threatened after the break and as a consequence he was pretty quiet.

He is new into pro youth coming from boys club football pretty late. He only joined United from Thorn Athletic in the summer and as a 2006 this is his last year as an Under 18.

Any players that shows up in a game is worth keeping an eye on on in my opinion.

It’s a market we need to explore domestically to try and get best in class but would imagine it’s very difficult with English clubs and that mob looking to do the same.

Got beat 0-2 today with Brentford B. NYC playing for Brentford. Sounds like he has never kicked on. I thought he had a chance for big things.

Rice not in the team. Maybe in the senior squad for Thursday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...