FIFA 23

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Open the 750 coins bronze packs sell all the players and keep the contracts. Coins soon won't be a problem for you anymore. 

Still shouldn’t have to. :lol: To be honest I’ll probably have stopped playing in a few days, it’s absolutely gash.

52 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I don’t even care if the game doesn’t count as a win, but when you’re needing coins/money to get new contracts for players and have short term loans you shouldn’t be punished for someone quitting halfway. Seems just like another cash grab.

Aye losing loan players is shite, i dont use loans at all mind you lol

Ive hit a run of playing wee spending virgins, all rocking massive cards and having 2 or 3 of the high squad rated sbc's done

Go and fuck yourself EA, im still running 81 mids so if you think im gonna play proper and not fuck about then baws to you, same goes to the wee wanks that have blown hunners already on this

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ive hit a run of playing wee spending virgins, all rocking massive cards and having 2 or 3 of the high squad rated sbc's done

Go and fuck yourself EA, im still running 81 mids so if you think im gonna play proper and not fuck about then baws to you, same goes to the wee wanks that have blown hunners already on this

I was doing that with McTominay in the middle. 😂

Worst part is even with all the great players they just play constant through balls.

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Same with me last night mate, their maw and dads credit card defo out in force.

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

I was doing that with McTominay in the middle. 😂

Worst part is even with all the great players they just play constant through balls.

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Same with me last night mate, their maw and dads credit card defo out in force.

Just made it to div 8, badly need upgrades, promotion game was against a wee wank that had ronaldo, vinny j amongst others but he didnt have first clue how to use them, but fuck me my team is brutal lol, 

Normally the rivals rewards id take tradeable, but this week im gonna take the untradeable double rewards and hope I pack something good, 42k coins and no idea who to go for lol

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Just made it to div 8, badly need upgrades, promotion game was against a wee wank that had ronaldo, vinny j amongst others but he didnt have first clue how to use them, but fuck me my team is brutal lol, 

Normally the rivals rewards id take tradeable, but this week im gonna take the untradeable double rewards and hope I pack something good, 42k coins and no idea who to go for lol

Last season I just played Seasons, had a ton of good games with that in the lower divisions as Rangers. But once you got higher you only played about three different teams and it was shite.

54 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Last season I just played Seasons, had a ton of good games with that in the lower divisions as Rangers. But once you got higher you only played about three different teams and it was shite.

Aye some modes lose interest very quickly, one night I was doing a challenge requiring friendlies, struggled to find opponents for certain types of matches, 

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

I know i had a massive rant yesterday, i cant pack anything decent, had to spend a chunk of coins to try improve the midfield, managed to sell totw lozano for 55k, probs spend most of it doing the hybrid nations and mix sbc's tbh lol

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I know i had a massive rant yesterday, i cant pack anything decent, had to spend a chunk of coins to try improve the midfield, managed to sell totw lozano for 55k, probs spend most of it doing the hybrid nations and mix sbc's tbh lol

Happens to the best of us mate :lol: 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Happens to the best of us mate :lol: 

Its fucking fly as fuck, you'll have days like yesterday, then when you are about to pack it in, you'll have one last session and ea matches you with cunts that have one finger and half a thumb on each hand, 

You'll win 8 or 9 on thr bounce, feel invincible again, and they have hooked you right in 🤣🤣

I still have nearly 3k in fifa points, gonna wait till new year, hopefully a shit load of promos drop for decent cards, just trade my way to a decent team the now lol

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Getting bored of this already tbh, coming up against cunts online who all play the same way with the same shite tactics

Doing some SBCs to keep me interested but might switch back to NBA for a few days :lol:

I play 442 in game 100 depth and width defensively and 100 attack and the free kicks and corners pulled down to 1 to minimise counters it's much more fun to just swarm teams they don't know how to cope. 

6 minutes ago, English Bear said:

Any pro clubs team on here for ps4 or 5 ?  normally play ST or RW but can play anywhere other than nets

I was going to tell you about the team @Dan Deacon runs, but you’ve made it sound like you play ice hockey ffs, fucking nets 

10 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Getting bored of this already tbh, coming up against cunts online who all play the same way with the same shite tactics

Doing some SBCs to keep me interested but might switch back to NBA for a few days :lol:

Managed to tank my team in the first two seasons now about to embark on history with a 2nd season Michael Jordan(All-NBA in his first season) and Rookie Patrick Ewing. :lol: