Rabbi Matondo

Essandoh

54 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Two assists and one was a slide tackle because he lost possession. I thought he was decent, but Wright was more direct. However, RM loves rating games on stats.

Sorry two assists today. I thought you meant 3

He never lost possession for the slide tackle tbf to him, tillmans pass was well under hit and cut out, the defender just made a cunt of it

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Two assists and one was a slide tackle because he lost possession. I thought he was decent, but Wright was more direct. However, RM loves rating games on stats.

Sorry two assists today. I thought you meant 3

You honestly think Wright offered even half what Matondo offered today?

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That was Matondo's best game so far, but he I see him as a raw talent.

Wright had two similar runs. I thought both had decent games.

I get you standing your ground as you've always stood by Wright but he was no even on the same pitch (figuratively) as Matondo today. Trying to downplay Matondos assist by calling it "a slide tackle because he lost possession" whilst at the same time trying to big up Wright for a run or two which resulted in fuck all is bit silly.

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I get you standing your ground as you've always stood by Wright but he was no even on the same pitch (figuratively) as Matondo today. Trying to downplay Matondos assist by calling it "a slide tackle because he lost possession" whilst at the same time trying to big up Wright for a run or two which resulted in fuck all is bit silly.

I just saw it again on Sportscene. He didn't lose possession.

You are looking for too much in threads mate.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

🤣 You said he lost possession for his second assist....you said Wright was more direct than Matondo. Aye you're making pish up.

I said I watched the replay on sportscene and he didn't lose possession. At least I admitted the error.

Another righteous cunt.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I said I watched the replay on sportscene and he didn't lose possession. At least I admitted the error.

Another righteous cunt.

Fuck up. Everytime someone has a different opinion you cry your eyes out. If you don't want people to point out when you write fucking nonesense don't write nonesense on a football forum.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fuck up. Everytime someone has a different opinion you cry your eyes out. If you don't want people to point out when you write fucking nonesense don't write nonesense on a football forum.

I admitted my mistake and yet you keep harping on. What else would you like me to do?