Rabbi Matondo

Essandoh

Very very few players turn it around like Lundstram did so the signs are not positive at the moment. As it stands right now, Wilson's tenure is becoming untenable because of signing mediocrity like Matondo. I hope I am proved wrong but I said the same about players like Grezda when I first saw them, some you just know straight away are not suited to us / our league.  Young boy or not, in Scotland you simply cannot shite out a tackle when you play for us.

8 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Very very few players turn it around like Lundstram did so the signs are not positive at the moment. As it stands right now, Wilson's tenure is becoming untenable because of signing mediocrity like Matondo. I hope I am proved wrong but I said the same about players like Grezda when I first saw them, some you just know straight away are not suited to us / our league.  Young boy or not, in Scotland you simply cannot shite out a tackle when you play for us.

Wasn’t even any danger of him getting hurt. All he had to do was stick a toe in and the challenge is made. 
Can’t really single him out though Jack and Kent were beyond shite too 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Wasn’t even any danger of him getting hurt. All he had to do was stick a toe in and the challenge is made. 
Can’t really single him out though Jack and Kent were beyond shite too 

Need to single him out when it's a thread about him :pipe:

You don't even need to stop at Jack and Kent if you go through the team yesterday, minging performance from a team that were in a Euro final 3m ago. Bar Sands and Barisic (incoming for me there no doubt!), I thought the rest were dreadful.

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Need to single him out when it's a thread about him :pipe:

You don't even need to stop at Jack and Kent if you go through the team yesterday, minging performance from a team that were in a Euro final 3m ago. Bar Sands and Barisic (incoming for me there no doubt!), I thought the rest were dreadful.

Barasic has been decent so far. Far worse than him at the moment 

Why can't we simply get a wide player who can get goals and assists consistently?

We're tripping over wide players we've had in the last fee years, and none seem to get close to numbers that other mobs wing players get. 

Do they not practice shooting? Kents assists can be good but his own shooting is fuckin abysmal.

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Never once wrote JL or Colak off but i see your wee bawbag gave you a like. This place is rancid at times. 

I call it as i see it.

I slagged Morelos off today and he has been my favourite player for 4 yrs.

🤣 Mate shut up fs. You're always crying about posters who disagree with you then have the brass to call others for it. If you're no thick enough skinned for a football forum don't post. 

Fucking citizens arrest incoming for someone who liked a post.

5 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

🤣 Mate shut up fs. You're always crying about posters who disagree with you then have the brass to call others for it. If you're no thick enough skinned for a football forum don't post. 

Fucking citizens arrest incoming for someone who liked a post.

I can say the same about you. You are the only one defending Matondo, ( to a degree) Just fuck off and never quote me again and then we are both good.

Somehow I feel you won't do that. As I said, you are a drama queen. You need the last word. Go for it...

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

A delicate little flower

You better not be talking about me or you will get the verbal consequences.

Matondo is Shite. People want to sit on the fence in hopes he comes good and don't want to look bad

I've always said, his blazing speed will get him assists and people will judge him on that but, overall, he is crap and whoever sanctioned him, Gio or Wilson needs to be held accountable. Far too much money was spent on him.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Matondo is Shite. People want to sit on the fence in hopes he comes good and don't want to look bad

I've always said, his blazing speed will get him assists and people will judge him on that but, overall, he is crap and whoever sanctioned him, Gio or Wilson needs to be held accountable. Far too much money was spent on him.

I was talking about you

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There’s not much fence sitting on here mate, everybody’s either class or shite :lol: 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You and me both 

I've been a member since 2007, probably more than 90%, (with way fewer posts) but I have been thinking of leaving the site of late. To me, it has gotten awfully bad.

As you know, I have been a Rangers supporter for over 50 yrs. I find the verbal abuse of late offensive to fellow bears. Not just to me, but to others.

It needs to stop.

35 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've been a member since 2007, probably more than 90%, (with way fewer posts) but I have been thinking of leaving the site of late. To me, it has gotten awfully bad.

As you know, I have been a Rangers supporter for over 50 yrs. I find the verbal abuse of late offensive to fellow bears. Not just to me, but to others.

It needs to stop.

No. Wait. Please. Don't leave. Stay....

Fwiw, you don't see anything slightly ironic or moronic about your post? I mean you're calling me a drama queen then post the biggest bitch fit. On this page alone you've called people bawbags, sad, drama queens etc, you've even threatened someone with "verbal consequences" which sounds truly terrifying...just awful. Then you go and cry about abuse after you've been giving it laldy. 🤣

Use the block button. If you're feeling a bit naughty I'd even suggest try the report button but bye fuck stop being a wee bitch. 

Hate that you've made me talk to my elders like this. Shame on you. Mon the Rabbi.

4 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Good to see you are giving the boy every chance possible to prove himself.

The "boy" has played in Bundesliga and Belgian top division, plus internationally for Wales.  He cost us a 7 figure fee and will be on high wages.   Is it unreasonable to expect him to perform to a decent standard at a game of football?   

18 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Difficult for the boy to hit the ground running when in and out of team.

I’d give him Ross County and QOTS games to get some form.

Spot on. No matter how good or bad he’s been it’s doing him no favours putting him in and out of the team. 

21 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

So far we have got the player we paid for as per every available bit of information on him prior to signing. Not sure why people are surprised.

From what I've seen so far, he's just a Welsh Scott Wright. Maybe slightly quicker.