Rabbi Matondo

Essandoh

Sorry but he's pish. No better than Sakala. As for the talk he will come good, I just can't see it. With Tillman you can see there is a player there straight away. Not perfect by any means but you can see that he can play football. With Matondo there is nothing to suggest he will turn it around. Money spunked away yet again with no positive impact on the team.

37 minutes ago, bam74 said:

Sorry but he's pish. No better than Sakala. As for the talk he will come good, I just can't see it. With Tillman you can see there is a player there straight away. Not perfect by any means but you can see that he can play football. With Matondo there is nothing to suggest he will turn it around. Money spunked away yet again with no positive impact on the team.

So his two assists in his last game, cracking the bar from 25 yards, substitute appearance against spurs with a goal and assist was all luck? He's just pish?

Yip, pish. Spurs was a pre-season friendly, he looked decent against West Ham as well. All meaningless. Didn't kick his own arse today when it counts and against USG away he was the worst player on the park. He isn't any improvement on what we already had on the right hand side.

2 minutes ago, bam74 said:

Yip, pish. Spurs was a pre-season friendly, he looked decent against West Ham as well. All meaningless. Didn't kick his own arse today when it counts and against USG away he was the worst player on the park. He isn't any improvement on what we already had on the right hand side.

St Johnstone?

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

St Johnstone?

😂 . Ok, not pish then as he had two assists at Ibrox against a team that got beaten at home today by Aberdeen. Still not an improvement on what we already had which was the point I was trying to make.

10 minutes ago, bam74 said:

Should try him on left hand side then.

We have nothing there at the moment and that’s where he done his stuff last week.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Should try him on left hand side then.

We have nothing there at the moment and that’s where he done his stuff last week.

Think Kent is a stick on out wide left unless he's injured. 

25 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Strongest team is going to be Lawrence, Tillman and Kent behind the striker.

I hate Tillman out on the right purely because he's more effective through the middle but this looks like the way it's going to have to be. 

Sakala surely couldn't be any worse than what we've seen. 

16 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

St Johnstone?

I love your optimism mate in hoping players will come good in time. I hope you are right but from my experience watching the game, this guy is terrible. I would be surprised if he has something about him.

Man U are letting Diallo go. He was loving his time up here and would probably have been a better option than Matondo.

We have made some great summer signings but this one will go down as a failure.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I love your optimism mate in hoping players will come good in time. I hope you are right but from my experience watching the game, this guy is terrible. I would be surprised if he has something about him.

Man U are letting Diallo go. He was loving his time up here and would probably have been a better option than Matondo.

We have made some great summer signings but this one will go down as a failure.

Did you no say the same about Lundstram? People are knee jerking to a poor game. This on the back of arguably a man of the match performance from the boy against st Johnston, but that doesn't fit the narrative. I've no problem people pointing out he wasn't great but saying hes finished, a waste of money, a dud etc is stinking. Same posters were saying the same about colak..

If we had signed Diallo instead of Matondo cunts would be going mental. Football fans are fickle, I get that but due to a draw with 9 men today people are overreacting like fuck. This place is horrific after dropping a point

17 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Did you no say the same about Lundstram? People are knee jerking to a poor game. This on the back of arguably a man of the match performance from the boy against st Johnston, but that doesn't fit the narrative. I've no problem people pointing out he wasn't great but saying hes finished, a waste of money, a dud etc is stinking. Same posters were saying the same about colak..

If we had signed Diallo instead of Matondo cunts would be going mental. Football fans are fickle, I get that but due to a draw with 9 men today people are overreacting like fuck. This place is horrific after dropping a point

Let's have this discussion in a couple of months when a further assessment can be had. If he comes good, you can have your say. 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So his two assists in his last game, cracking the bar from 25 yards, substitute appearance against spurs with a goal and assist was all luck? He's just pish?

One of his assists was a slide tackle ffs.

You are clutching at straws. He has been terrible so far.