*****The official PSV v Rangers Champions league play-off match thread*****

kelvd1873

2 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Did anyone hear that Liam Mcleod on the BBC commentary? No doubt already been posted 

Apparently 4 chances is now enough to win 3 games over.

'Umpteen chances'.

Embarrassing 

Heard it yesterday. The cunt was absolutely spewing. Glorious :lol:

Hearing the pain from  "impartial"  utter wanks like him whenever we get a great result is just the cherry on top.

9 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Did anyone hear that Liam Mcleod on the BBC commentary? No doubt already been posted 

Apparently 4 chances is now enough to win 3 games over.

'Umpteen chances'.

Embarrassing 

They had more chances than us but we tested their keeper too.  At the end of the day we had more bottle than them.We kept our focus and got our just rewards. 

Any away victory away in Europe is an achievement. One that puts you into the CL is historic! 

We deserved to win and almost every British commentator said so. 

:jimmybell:

We had enough chances of our own and in an away game dominated for large spells - I'm biased but there's no doubt in my mind that over the 2 legs we were the better side.  Saw Joey Veerman said we didn't deserve it - well we scored three to your two so cry me a fucking river. 

20 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

We had enough chances of our own and in an away game dominated for large spells - I'm biased but there's no doubt in my mind that over the 2 legs we were the better side.  Saw Joey Veerman said we didn't deserve it - well we scored three to your two so cry me a fucking river. 

He had the chance to come to Rangers. Bet he regrets it now.

He didn't impress me at all over the two legs. His loss.

I fucking hate Liam McLeod, said it on here a few times but his ‘Champions’ referral and pant wetting for whenever the scum get a throw in is absolutely nauseating. Aberdeen fan apparently, is he fuck. Cunt shouldn’t be allowed to commentate on our games at all and Rangers should of made that an agreement in the ‘make up’ we had with BBC. Fucking cretin.