*****The official PSV v Rangers Champions league play-off match thread*****

kelvd1873

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Gio has won all 6 knockout ties since becoming manager, considering the journey we have been on in Europe since he took over that is nothing short of remarkable, something like 14 wins from 15 in qualifiers as well last few seasons.

Meanwhile the tarriers have won 1 in 17 years.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Meanwhile the tarriers have won 1 in 17 years.

His cup record in open play is currently 100% since taking over.

Won the Scottish Cup

Drew the EL final (only to lose on penalties)

Qualified for the CL.

doesn’t really get much better than that, other than winning the penalty shoot out obvs.

I was as calm as could be until we scored and then my nerves were jangling. Didn’t have any bevvy in the house to calm me down so just sat and prayed and prayed and prayed that we wouldn’t let them score.

At the final whistle I was exhausted and my heart was bursting with pride.

What a wonderful feeling it is to be a Bear.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Gio has won all 6 knockout ties since becoming manager, considering the journey we have been on in Europe since he took over that is nothing short of remarkable, something like 14 wins from 15 in qualifiers as well last few seasons.

We are far more suited to playing in Europe, but you're right, that record is still pretty remarkable!

1 hour ago, only14me said:

I was as calm as could be until we scored and then my nerves were jangling. Didn’t have any bevvy in the house to calm me down so just sat and prayed and prayed and prayed that we wouldn’t let them score.

At the final whistle I was exhausted and my heart was bursting with pride.

What a wonderful feeling it is to be a Bear.

I was the same mate. 👍

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re making yourself look incredibly stupid. I’m not going to try explain it to you but the EL final was worth a lot more than last nights game.

Fucking weirdo you are though trying to now distract from last nights result right enough.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You’re making yourself look incredibly stupid. I’m not going to try explain it to you but the EL final was worth a lot more than last nights game.

Fucking weirdo you are though trying to now distract from last nights result right enough.

🤣🤣🤣. Was getting worried there. Thank fuck you you took the hook. 🤣🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m not distracting from the result. You’re deflecting from the bigger picture. Is this result bigger for the club than the the Europa League final? We are in to the Champions League and the riches that come with it.  

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’m not distracting from the result. You’re deflecting from the bigger picture. Is this result bigger for the club than the the Europa League final? We are in to the Champions League and the riches that come with it.  

Which we would have been had we won  the EL final plus we would have another major European title to our name.