*****Champions League Group Stage Draw*****

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Looks like a good time to play Ajax given the amount of players they’ve lost, Martinez, Haller, Gravenberch, Marazoui, Taglafico, Onana and now looking like Anthony all away is a huge overhaul of players. 

Wonder what kind of money they have made more recent generation with stupid fees out there as the feeder club before going to europes top 8.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What was the point in telling us that we’d know in 24hours what the details for tickets were? Stupid cunts

Agree - I’ve been checking all day for the email and also logged in to check my ticket basket incase it was pre loaded….

No doubt they will send it out at midnight and want £180 for the package!

27 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Agree - I’ve been checking all day for the email and also logged in to check my ticket basket incase it was pre loaded….

No doubt they will send it out at midnight and want £180 for the package!

Won’t be 180 it’ll be around 45 to 50 quid per match 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Won’t be 180 it’ll be around 45 to 50 quid per match 

If common sense prevails it should be no more £150 however with 46/47k ST holders and 40k on MyGers they know they are selling it out without to much effort….

They also love the profit by any source

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Think Chelsea want a permanent deal and Ajax wanted a loan, Antony going probably changes there thinking.

Just checked him out .Didn’t realise he was 29 .For some reason I thought he was a fair bit younger .

At that age he should be wanting a chance to play week in week out .But at that age not many will want to shell out a big fee .

Having watched Napoli, of course they have undoubted quality throughout the side, however we will more than have a chance against them.

Liverpool should romp the group, leaving us, Napoli and Ajax to fight it out.

Can't wait for these games, just brilliant to be back at the top table again after so many years.

4 minutes ago, dazzareyes said:

Having watched Napoli, of course they have undoubted quality throughout the side, however we will more than have a chance against them.

Liverpool should romp the group, leaving us, Napoli and Ajax to fight it out.

Can't wait for these games, just brilliant to be back at the top table again after so many years.

Exactly what I've been thinking. Liverpool could easily take 6 points off us anything else is a bonus, Ajax are no mugs but we certainly have a chance.