The other mob

MisterC

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

Barry Ferguson on Giakamakous on Go Radio 

" Hes growing on me " 

Fuckoff Barry man, Fucking cunts nauseating  

Hold on a minute....you liked a post by @superallysbears where he is bumming up giakomakis as their best striker but the two of you are moaning because Barry Ferguson claims the player is growing on him:lol:the irony lads:confused:

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Hold on a minute....you liked a post by @superallysbears where he is bumming up giakomakis as their best striker but the two of you are moaning because Barry Ferguson claims the player is growing on him:lol:the irony lads:confused:

I think you missed the point really here, it's the overall way Ferguson comes across with everything scum related.

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

I honestly can't believe how he acts at times, he's playing in the legends match soon and deserves to get pelters, he won't though.

He was trying to act staunch as fuck when he was speaking at the Captains' Dinner a couple of weeks ago. The majority of the audience seemed to lap it up. Personally, I couldn't.

3 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

He was trying to act staunch as fuck when he was speaking at the Captains' Dinner a couple of weeks ago. The majority of the audience seemed to lap it up. Personally, I couldn't.

See I would love someone to stick their hand up and ask him what's up with his scum love in. Probably end up getting done in right enough

Just now, born a blue nose said:

They've just had a roaster on SSB saying they are the Bayern Munich of Germany, corrected himself to Scotland. Said we are like Dortmund just stopping them going on runs. 

They are going for another 9iar too.

Brilliant 

You know as soon as he started saying "remember that time years ago you said this" he was going full on mong. 

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

Not dissing that but would be interesting to see what fees and wages we've spent on signings that never made it to balance against the 40m.

Not as much as that, I’m pretty certain of that