The other mob

MisterC

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Spurs have a pre season tour of Australia lined up btw. 

Big beek apparently wants to leave to join Postecoglou. Although I think it's a give me the job or am off type situation personally 

Aye that's what the ultimatum will be, probably earn more at spurs being a number 2.

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He was probably way down the list but he’s been on it for a while. A few weeks ago The Athletic did an episode on Spurs and the correspondent on there said they wanted to talk to Alonso, Amorim, De Zerbi, Slot & Postecoglu.

I think he was genuinely at the end of that list and he wasn’t on the “premier” list either if you like.

he’s done well here no point denying it, I’ll not go back to my posts about gio after the game v Dundee or QOtS (whatever hame was first) where we won in the cup and 8 said the writing was on the wall, but he did get luck between last January with our game v them being moved when it was them who had an injury crisis and the one we have had this season has been fucking beyond anything I’ve ever seen.

but he’s also won the two cups this season by beating us, it’s the biggest test any Of manager will get

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

Aye that's what the ultimatum will be, probably earn more at spurs being a number 2.

I think this cunt has got a lot of dirt on these bastards an may use it if he doesnt get his way only my opinion