The other mob

MisterC

Them signing Palma is annoying, not least because I think he looks a really good player, but because they have about 123409 wingers and we have 1, in Matondo, and whatever the fuck Sima is

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Them signing Palma is annoying, not least because I think he looks a really good player, but because they have about 123409 wingers and we have 1, in Matondo, and whatever the fuck Sima is

Genuinely thought he looked dog shit to be honest.

When we were linked with him I was hoping we would avoid him.

No real pace or trickery to beat a man.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Genuinely thought he looked dog shit to be honest.

When we were linked with him I was hoping we would avoid him.

No real pace or trickery to beat a man.

He's a "winger" who scores and assists. I put inverted commas in there because in a lot of clips I see, he loves to come central and that's pretty much the ideal profile of player we're looking for. 

You don't need pace to beat a man, if you have touch / technique / balance. Dusan Tadic is as slow as a week in jail and is an absolutely outstanding footballer. Comfortably goes past players who get tight to him

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We seem to always miss out on wingers.

Skov Olsen annoys me although maybe it wasn't as close as some suggested. 

We needed a Palma type badly

Every time I randomly click on Club Brugge's results to see who scored / assisted, that guy is on it :lol:

Scored again for them last night away at Osasuna in a Europa qualifier

37 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He's a "winger" who scores and assists. I put inverted commas in there because in a lot of clips I see, he loves to come central and that's pretty much the ideal profile of player we're looking for. 

You don't need pace to beat a man, if you have touch / technique / balance. Dusan Tadic is as slow as a week in jail and is an absolutely outstanding footballer. Comfortably goes past players who get tight to him

He is shite. I stand by it.

Remember, im the one who backed Matondo when you had all given up hope.

I can spot a player, and Palma is not one of them. He is garbage.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I thought he looked decent, but you just know he's going to set the heather alight and go for about £18m in 24 months time purely because we wanted to sign him, didn't and they got him.

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Have you genuinely even ever seen him play 90 mins? 

Was torn on Palma, he looks an excellent passer and shoots well. Agree with Mitre that the footage available of him (I’ve watched pretty much everything on YT) doesn’t suggest he’s a dribbler who commits players - which is the type of winger I prefer, particularly when it’s ‘aesthetic’.