The other mob

MisterC

Just now, superallysbears said:

Worst I've seen Livingston.

One if not the lowest budget in the league, it's surprising to me that people think a shite celtic team won't win most games still. Even Pedro won over half his games.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

One if not the lowest budget in the league, it's surprising to me that people think a shite celtic team won't win most games still. Even Pedro won over half his games.

Seen Livy punch way above their weight plenty times even against this mob and others, nowhere near it today.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Pretty sure they've had the lowest budget in the division for a number of years now. It's been a minor miracle what they've achieved.

6 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Of course the scum will win most of their games but when their keeper gets sent off with the majority of the game still to be played at a ground where the scum have had difficulty in the past you can forgive people for having a wee bit of hope that we could see a favourable result this afternoon, despite the scum being a goal up when Hart received his red card. Livingston have fucked it with a complete lack of quality up front because they've had chances. 

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Of course the scum will win most of their games but when their keeper gets sent off with the majority of the game still to be played at a ground where the scum have had difficulty in the past you can forgive people for having a wee bit of hope that we could see a favourable result this afternoon, despite the scum being a goal up when Hart received his red card. Livingston have fucked it with a complete lack of quality up front because they've had chances. 

They were already 1-0 up, be a bit different if it was 0-0 and down to 10.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

They were already 1-0 up, be a bit different if it was 0-0 and down to 10.

I said that mate. Despite goal advantage you should always have hope of the scum conceding when they have had their keeper sent off. Livingston had their chances but are are just awful up front when it comes to putting the ball in the back of the net. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I said that mate. Despite goal advantage you should always have hope of the scum conceding when they have had their keeper sent off. Livingston had their chances but are are just awful up front when it comes to putting the ball in the back of the net. 

Only good thing is hopefully other clubs are watching that, as better sides like St Mirren, Hibs, Hearts will be able to take advantage.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Only good thing is hopefully other clubs are watching that, as better sides like St Mirren, Hibs, Hearts will be able to take advantage.

Hopefully. It doesn't take too much to put the scum under pressure. Simple balls over the top seem to work well and pressurising their back two when they have the ball, especially Lagerbielke. 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Agree with that, some of those teams would probably make a better fist of it in similar circumstances as Livy had today.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Hopefully. It doesn't take too much to put the scum under pressure. Simple balls over the top seem to work well and pressurising their back two when they have the ball, especially Lagerbielke. 

It's really doesn't take a lot to put them under pressure. 

Everything goes through mcgregor. Shut him down and they are lost.