The other mob

MisterC

Just now, Bad Robot said:

that’s the No Surrender attitude that’s missing on here 👏

Worst case scenario is they go a point ahead today mate, im not chucking the title when there’s 9 games left and 2 of them are against that lot

I get the frustration because yesterday should have been a routine win but quadruples still on imo 

Shankland to do his boyhood club a favour today and score a hatrick 

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Is he actually out for the season? 

I dont think its been confirmed but that seems to be the patter. Said last night that my brother in law is one of them and told me a few days ago that the rumour in their circles was that he's out for the season.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

If that happens, then the decision to leave him at Tynecastle will have been a masterstroke

:lol:

Think it would have been more of a masterstroke to sign him and let him score one of our chances yesterday instead of watching Dessers and Silva plod about , but still.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Worst case scenario is they go a point ahead today mate, im not chucking the title when there’s 9 games left and 2 of them are against that lot

I get the frustration because yesterday should have been a routine win but quadruples still on imo 

Shankland to do his boyhood club a favour today and score a hatrick 

Proper title race so be a few more twists before it's done. 

Be annoying as fuck if they go top today but they can very much still be caught. Let's not forget this is still a struggling tarrier side very capable of dropping points as well.