The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

You are probably the biggest prick on here. Another who likes to give it out but cries like a baby when you get a bit back.

Getting involved when you don’t need to. Tit! Leave it to the lads to sort it out. FFS!

7 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

Clement was raging with our board calling him out,  Rodgers has lost it calling a ref out personally. it makes him look weak and on the way to losing the plot. 

Think he was concerned with the board not consulting him before their statement. 

3 hours ago, King Jela said:

Wonder what the outcome for Beaton will be after this. 

He can't be far away from getting a doing off one of these animals. 

The fallout from this will be interesting.  

It’s the ripple effect it has on the rest of the officials that is concerning. 

45 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: only person ‘triggered’ here is you.

If being called a fanny is triggering for you then posting on a forum isn’t for you because if being called a fanny on RM is abuse no one would be left.

whit??? you're the one trawling through my posts looking to catch me out you are the one very clearly triggered only because i called you a tit and  now your trying to use what i said as your own posts

fucking pathetic but those that have read your posts over the past few years now you're a pathetic sad person

don't bother responding to me because you're not worth it ban me if you want for you  being a tit

17 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

whit??? you're the one trawling through my posts looking to catch me out you are the one very clearly triggered only because i called you a tit and  now your trying to use what i said as your own posts

fucking pathetic but those that have read your posts over the past few years now you're a pathetic sad person

don't bother responding to me because you're not worth it ban me if you want for you  being a tit

:glove:

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Risking a ban since you seem to think you canny abuse mods :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Catch a breath here my man. What kicked this off was FAE saying that you shouldn't not abuse mods if you feel like doing it.

13 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Wee bastard that Johnston.

That said, i wouldn't mind him in our team due to his aggression.

Too ugly . Face like a skilled arse . 

3 hours ago, dee9 said:

This weekend is hopefully a wee reminder to the players that we must start every fuckin game 100% on it. 9 games of giving us absolutely everything and we will be OK.

Agreed . We got away with one on Saturday , I think after beating Hearts and Killie some may have thought the hard work was done . Let's hope it's a lesson learned and we need 100% focus in every game from now on in . 

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: only person ‘triggered’ here is you.

If being called a fanny is triggering for you then posting on a forum isn’t for you because if being called a fanny on RM is abuse no one would be left.

I dished out a few fanny's yesterday.

Great word