The other mob

MisterC

Just now, Essandoh said:

Hopefully a flop. Quite amazed they’re spending £20m on two players.

Meanwhile, if you exclude Diomande and Cortes, we've spent about £3.5m on our entire rebuild so far

1 minute ago, Orangeclement said:

Why exclude them they've been signed this summer , stop looking for things to be raging about 🤣

They were both signed in January. They are not new additions to the squad

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

But you would also have to discount idah then 

Tbf if that's who the player was who is bringing it up to 20m then yeah fair enough it's not an equal comparison.

I thought it was one of the other players they had been linked to like that Isaksen or someone else, I realise now he meant Idah.

6 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Tbf if that's who the player was who is bringing it up to 20m then yeah fair enough it's not an equal comparison.

I thought it was one of the other players they had been linked to like that Isaksen or someone else, I realise now he meant Idah.

Still an all round shite position we find ourselves in right enough 

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

You can also discount Bernado on the same basis as he was there last season too.

On players not there last season they've only brought in this £11m project and Scmichael for Hart

Arguably weaker than last season if this new boy isn't as good as O'Riley (Bernardo certainly isn't )

They've spent £23m to stand still or regress whilst banking another £10m nett as it stands.

2 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

You can also discount Bernado on the same basis as he was there last season too.

On players not there last season they've only brought in this £11m project and Scmichael for Hart

Arguably weaker than last season if this new boy isn't as good as O'Riley (Bernardo certainly isn't )

They've spent £23m to stand still or regress whilst banking another £10m nett as it stands.

Tbh mate I'm not really fussed about the quality of their window, it's more the frustration at ours. I'm not really bothered at all about them bringing Idah back especially at that price. The Engels boy is a massive statement signing tbf, O'Riley will be a big loss on the flipside. They've also brought that LB in from Barcelona. 

Overall I agree, I don't think Bernardo and Idah are worth the £14m they've spent on them to not get any stronger. 

3 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

How the fuck did these useless shites get pot 3 seeding. Barely won a game in a decade

A lot of teams are making their CL debuts tbf.

Brest, Bologna, Villa and Slovan Bratislava will have low co-officiant points I’d imagine.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

A lot of teams are making their CL debuts tbf.

Brest, Bologna, Villa and Slovan Bratislava will have low co-officiant points I’d imagine.

Let’s hope they draw Villa from that pot. Villa would crush them . 

48 minutes ago, Broxi said:

They were both signed in January. They are not new additions to the squad

Think you'll find Cortes was signed in the summer on a renegotiated deal not sure if a loan fee is involved or not tbh, and diomonde money was paid this summer so the money has been spent this window although the agreed fee for Cortes will be paid next summer . 

6 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Think you'll find Cortes was signed in the summer on a renegotiated deal not sure if a loan fee is involved or not tbh, and diomonde money was paid this summer so the money has been spent this window although the agreed fee for Cortes will be paid next summer . 

Think you'll find my point still stands they are not new additions to the team. The fact I mentioned them means I acknowledged their existence and was making a point separate from that. 

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Think you'll find my point still stands they are not new additions to the team. The fact I mentioned them means I acknowledged their existence and was making a point separate from that. 

Your point was we have spent £3m on our rebuild , we have not it's that simple

3 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Your point was we have spent £3m on our rebuild , we have not it's that simple

My point was if we exclude MD and OC then we have spent £3.5m on new players who weren't already here. Which is factually* correct. It's that simple

*based on reported fees.

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

My point was if we exclude MD and OC then we have spent £3.5m on new players who weren't already here. Which is factually* correct. It's that simple

*based on reported fees.

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Meanwhile, if you exclude Diomande and Cortes, we've spent about £3.5m on our entire rebuild so far

Thats not what your original post says .....  But if you want to keep doubling down fair enough .

If we had been shit in Europe for the last 6 years or so I wonder how much less money the filth would have. Sickening that our success has paved the way for their riches by allowing them direct access (and of course our failure to finish ahead of them)

We can but hope their signing policy is shit. However they even seem to manage to move on their shit for a decent fee.

1 minute ago, Orangeclement said:

Your original post says nothing about players that were already here and mentions the entire rebuild which started last January ....

If you can't connect those dots with the mention of Diomande and Cortes then I can't help you