Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Based on watching the Burnley Blackburn derby so far I wouldn't take Dahl Tomasson. Blackburn look woeful.

I was thinking the same, although they don't look like they'll collapse every time Burnely go forward. Tomasson is an arrogant wank but he's good at getting results out of his players. And Blackburn aren't exactly blessed with cash.

Just now, RossS1873 said:

I was thinking the same, although they don't look like they'll collapse every time Burnely go forward. Tomasson is an arrogant wank but he's good at getting results out of his players. And Blackburn aren't exactly blessed with cash.

Doing well obviously to have them up at the top of the league though average possession stats are <50%, and it's an odd league this season they've won 12 lost 8.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Doing well obviously to have them up at the top of the league though average possession stats are <50%, and it's an odd league this season they've won 12 lost 8.

Very true, I think the championship can be a deceiving league as its so congested at times, they're 3rd (could go top if they win) but have a GD of 5 but the same people who clamour for Beale wouldn't take Tomasson. 

Just now, CoplandStandBear said:

Based on watching Burnley being gubbed 5-2 in their last league game and this game so far I wouldn't be wanting Kompany either.

I only watched the first half of Burnley last week where they looked good. Think they've looked good in this game so far too albeit not been a great game.

5 minutes ago, molesmole said:

3-5-2

Team a big Monsters... Smashing into Tackles,powering in headers.

6foot plus, Athletic, Strong, Willing to go to war.

Then add some flair - Sorted.

What's the Email address for my C.V.?

Martin O'Neill is free. Just see if Hartson and Sutton want to come out of retirement.

Will Russell Martin be high on the list I'd think so and it gives me the fear. 

70% possession 750 passes but beaten 2 0 type manager. 

Our next manager must bring us substance over style win trophies then let's have a moan that is not a great watch.