Should we be looking for a new manager now?

MadSasa

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

jesus fuck respected member you should take it out your mouth he'll be needing a piss soon:lol:

You want to make your mind up; first I was talking to him “…like I wouldnt in the street…”, and now i’m suckin him off? :headwall::confused:
Since it appears you need absolutely everything cleared up; by respected member I mean he’s someone Ive regularly read posts from and had discussions with, both in agreement and disagreement. Not some random fuckwit that Ive barely ever noticed. 

42 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Yes.

Especially with the WC break coming up, now is the best time to bed in a new manager who can get a boost out of what he's got until the transfer window opens.

If we keep gio we are absolutely miles away from the league come may.

I think michael beale would be a great appointment !!

Im with you i cant see us winning the league under gio.

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

Yes.

Especially with the WC break coming up, now is the best time to bed in a new manager who can get a boost out of what he's got until the transfer window opens.

If we keep gio we are absolutely miles away from the league come may.

It won't happen but, not right now. He's 2 points behind. The board aren't sacking him unless that gap gets bigger. The run up to the WC break are all winnable so it really shouldn't be. 

If he does get sacked I doubt the board let a new manager spend anything in January. It will cost a bit to sack gio and his coaches then recruit a new management team. 

14 hours ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

100% should be looking options, I’d be very surprised if we’re not. 

common sense, though I cannot see this board using common sense. They will wait until it’s too late to fire him (if we get to that stage at all) and then churn out “we’ll take our time to ensure the right appointment”. Then fire on here to see what the consensus is on whatever poll we’re running. 

On 18/10/2022 at 13:18, JackAlex93 said:

Beale is never coming back this season

On 18/10/2022 at 13:18, JackAlex93 said:

Beale is never coming back this season

Defo not coming this incompetent board picking a new manager if gio goes is giving me the fear

We all seen the candidates from when we needed a manager previously and the quality was pitiful, if you’d offered me gio before the Gerrard appointment I’d have bitten yer hand so the fact we got left in the lurch Gio in my eyes was the right guy so no blame towards the board from me. However, I don’t care if it’s Barcelona or Madrid we’re playing