Do you back the management team?

Bad Robot

Do you back the management team?   

238 members have voted

1. 1. Do you back the management team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Seen it speculated by some that if Gio was sacked then the board will give it to Dave Vos rather than binning the whole backroom team and hiring a new manager. This might not be such a bad thing if it did happen because he might have fresh ideas and he worked with the Ajax academy so may differ from Gio tactically. 

Just now, Vlad1 said:

Seen it speculated by some that if Gio was sacked then the board will give it to Dave Vos rather than binning the whole backroom team and hiring a new manager. This might not be such a bad thing if it did happen because he might have fresh ideas and he worked with the Ajax academy so may differ from Gio tactically. 

or another Murty 

30 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes at the minute as I believe we will go into the WC break ahead or level on points. We will then beat them at Ibrox in January.

Our performances are a worry so if we go behind them with more than 4/5 points before the WC break then it’s a massive no.

What’s the basis for that? They are battering teams, and we are just rubbish. 

4 minutes ago, Vlad1 said:

Be a bizarre move. 

His record shows against the SPFL dross that he can handle that element pretty well despite the poor football so I have no fears in regards to that. I wouldn't be surprised if we won 8 or 9 of our next 9 league matches. 

The issue is domestically is these celtic games. From where I see it that's what cost us the league last year. Start picking points up in those games and we'll be lifting league titles. The issue is that its so long away I don't see much justification for not backing him, especially domestically as we've only dropped points outwith celtic when we had 9 men on the park. The first wrongly sent off.

16 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

His record shows against the SPFL dross that he can handle that element pretty well despite the poor football so I have no fears in regards to that. I wouldn't be surprised if we won 8 or 9 of our next 9 league matches. 

The issue is domestically is these celtic games. From where I see it that's what cost us the league last year. Start picking points up in those games and we'll be lifting league titles. The issue is that its so long away I don't see much justification for not backing him, especially domestically as we've only dropped points outwith celtic when we had 9 men on the park. The first wrongly sent off.

I’d say the likes of Ross County and Motherwell cost us the league, not the tarriers. 

1 hour ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

I’d say the likes of Ross County and Motherwell cost us the league, not the tarriers. 

Aye I suppose it's really just a combination of both. Ultimately we didnt win enough games over the 38.

Only reason I think the celtic results are more relevant is because Gio's record against the rest matches postecoglu's, Gio has picked up 1 point less. Compare that with the 6 points extra celtic picked up against Gio. Also looking at the league table and results a similar theme is present.

He cannot continue anymore, his blind stubbornness to try something different is what is costing him....for 70mins we play 1 up top at home to Livingston by 80 odd minutes we have 3 up top.....that alone just baffles me....clearly devoid of any fresh ideas and we are being seriously short changed by a large number of players