Do you back the management team?

Bad Robot

Do you back the management team?   

238 members have voted

1. 1. Do you back the management team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Not an immediate no from me just yet. Gio's post match interview has swayed me because he could have easily doubled down after getting through tonight (10-0 is no better than 1-0 in cup competition) but he didn't and was honest in his assessment. He clearly recognises that the performances aren't good enough so still have a bit of hope. It is a difficult watch right now though.

Alternatives to the current management team are hardly inspiring either. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Another one who couldn't handle Scottish football.

2 peas in a pod.

He won the SC which the previous Manager failed to do in 3 seasons. And fans want Beale to come in for Gio.

We should have won the league last season but Gio hasn't failed outwith that to be fair. One domestic cup one win. One Europa final and qualifying for the CL. Pumped in the groups but he has done enough to warrant more time. Another semi final and im sure the squad will be stronger by January for him to play a better style.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Anyone who supports the football on display atm needs a shake. Either that or they have never played the game and judge the game on statistics (the new generation)

We have no creative ability on the field whatsoever.

Someone with a new inventive is needed.

Exactly.

Theres only so long a team can get results playing this badly. Coupled with the fact we are likely to get destroyed in Italy which will only make team morale even worse.

Sometimes managers can turn it around but Gio is not changing anything from what we can see so it’s only going to end one way and if the board were to sack him now I believe most fans would back this decision.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Anyone who supports the football on display atm needs a shake. Either that or they have never played the game and judge the game on statistics (the new generation)

We have no creative ability on the field whatsoever.

Someone with a new inventive is needed.

Seen you make this comment before, what level did you play at?

4 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

He won the SC which the previous Manager failed to do in 3 seasons. And fans want Beale to come in for Gio.

We should have won the league last season but Gio hasn't failed outwith that to be fair. One domestic cup one win. One Europa final and qualifying for the CL. Pumped in the groups but he has done enough to warrant more time. Another semi final and im sure the squad will be stronger by January for him to play a better style.

Wow 😆  

The last thing we need is him with more money. We have pissed millions away with his stint 

If you think he's winning anything this season you are needing sectioned.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Seen you make this comment before, what level did you play at?

It doesn't matter what level I played at. I feel young supporters base everything on stats.

Yes, we won and are into the semi-final, but the warning signs are there for all to see.