*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

Think you’re likely to be out of here shortly - either you’ve watched no games lately or you support someone else 

@admin

You seem the exact type I’m talking about 

16 years on the forum and 29k posts and I’m a tarrier because I take issue with people slating a manager that results do not deserve slating , and criticising a support that boos a win midweek and leaves Ibrox as we look for a winner. What the fuck has happened to this place. 

Just now, Scott-RFC said:

16 years on the forum and 29k posts and I’m a tarrier because I take issue with people slating a manager that results do not deserve slating , and criticising a support that boos a win midweek and leaves Ibrox as we look for a winner. What the fuck has happened to this place. 

limmy-double-down.thumb.gif.04d2ce97dc7360678912460dd78d085b.gif

Just now, Scott-RFC said:

Fair enough 29k posts would be a serious long game - you’re just utterly wrong then.

3 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Yet your ire is at fans who have watched and paid to watch some of the worst drivel in fucking years rather than the people who have caused it! Right you are. Fuckin melt.

I’ve watched far more drivel under warburton, caixinha and gerrard

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Today and the last few games have been as bad if not worse than any of that.

The guy doesn't have a clue.

we are sitting with 8 wins, 2 draws , 1 loss and in the champions league for the first time since Walter Smith was at the helm. It’s just not true.

9 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

You're talking absolute pish, I was there to the death and the whole stadium was roaring right up until the final whistle.

Why not just go enjoy your team's win today?

:lol: What?

the ones that stayed certainly done what they could, but 60% + were halfway up the road 

4 minutes ago, Scott-RFC said:

I can only assume then that today's the first game under Gio you have watched us then and that for the game you had your eyes shut because I cannot fathom how you have that opinion. 

Its the loyalty of the gullible that the board rely on so it will be comforting for them to see it is alive and well in a small minority.

8 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

that midfield🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

is it true the most we’ve spent on a midfielder in recent times is Greg docherty for 600,000?

Lundstram would likely get more than that as a signing on fee as a free agent who had previously had a market value of £8M or so.

1 minute ago, islanderbear84 said:

I can only assume then that today's the first game under Gio you have watched us then and that for the game you had your eyes shut because I cannot fathom how you have that opinion. 

Its the loyalty of the gullible that the board rely on so it will be comforting for them to see it is alive and well in a small minority.

So by this time last season under Gerrard, with a team of title winners, we had already lost at tannadice, drew at home to the motherwell and hearts, and our next game was a draw with Aberdeen. And were out of the champions league against 10 man Malmo.

So please, please, please  I beg you, or anyone to tell me how the fuck we are any worse off now under Gio?

1 minute ago, Scott-RFC said:

So by this time last season under Gerrard, with a team of title winners, we had already lost at tannadice, drew at home to the motherwell and hearts, and our next game was a draw with Aberdeen. And were out of the champions league against 10 man Malmo.

So please, please, please  I beg you, or anyone to tell me how the fuck we are any worse off now under Gio?

This guy is at it :lol:

Prior to this month he hadn't posted for 5 year. Which recently banned poster are you then? 

You arent really making a case for Gio. Nobody is saying we weren't bad under gerard that season, we were, and he was sacked, as should gio be. 

Simply not good enough today and up there with Hamilton that result. 

Plenty of times with Gio I've actually seen what he's trying to do game in a game and I actually appreaciate he's willing to change his team or approach depending on the opponent. 

However today, as with Motherwell and the second half, in particular, against Dundee there was no plan and no structure just like the structure fell on it's arse once Goldson went off against Liverpool.

Tav has clearly lost a step or is injured and cant go one for one like he could a few months ago. Instead of accomadating and have him come inside we leave him out wide one on one with Arfield inside.

I know Livi went down to 10 but there's no surprise we started to get a bit of joy with Sakala out right as he can go one on one. Instead we bring on Matondo who will always come inside on the right leaving us too narrow on that side.

It's wee stupid things like this that are really pissing me off and that's just an example. Midfield makes no sense, we're using the likes of Davis and Jack as an 8. Weirdly enough the most balance we have is down the left but even then it's accomodating someone who is working his notice.

Also going for the chuck all the strikers on routine is utter bollocks and indicates the lack of a plan tbh. Just as bad putting the centre half up top at the end.

5 minutes ago, Scott-RFC said:

Can’t totally disagree. I’ve watched them for near on 50 years and in that time we have had plenty of periods of utter dross on the park and plenty of periods of being pretty damn good.

I’m not excusing recent displays and can understand fans having a go but it’s not the first time and won’t be the last time a manager gets pelters when the team play shite so I can see your point and people asking for you to be banned are going way over the top 

1 minute ago, islanderbear84 said:

You arent really making a case for Gio. Nobody is saying we weren't bad under gerard that season, we were, and he was sacked, as should gio be. 

Well that’s a different argument I could understand. 

but then you get a bunch of 1 IQ folk like @Craiggybear like there were at ibrox today saying they would take Gerrard back tomorrow … Beale maybe but Gerrard deary me

Well that’s a different argument I could understand. 

but then you get a bunch of 1 IQ folk like @Craiggybear like there were at ibrox today saying they would take Gerrard back tomorrow … Beale maybe but Gerrard deary me

Get your posters right ffs.. never said anything of the sort ya loonball :lol: