*****Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

.Williamson.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s put in Goldson who is injured for months mate :lol:  Make sure he’s alright 

I'll have a word m8, he's probably had 2 beers or something, @sibsy72, have a word with yourself ya big fud, your embarrassing yourself on the forum and me by association. 

1 minute ago, Vlad1 said:

Goalkeeper is definitely a position that needs strengthened come January. Although I feel like Gio will never take a risk and play McCrorie incase it backfires.

cant see us strengthening in jan without releasing someone as we wont keep 4 first team keepers on the books. Unsure how long McLaughlins contract runs

Who’s the 4th? I believe McLaughlin’s deal was extended at the end of last season so we’ll be stuck with him for a while at least. My fear is that Gio won’t sign a new keeper and we’ll need to go the rest of the season waiting for McGregor to fluff saves or having McLaughlin back in goals.

Just now, Vlad1 said:

Who’s the 4th? I believe McLaughlin’s deal was extended at the end of last season so we’ll be stuck with him for a while at least. My fear is that Gio won’t sign a new keeper and we’ll need to go the rest of the season waiting for McGregor to fluff saves or having McLaughlin back in goals.

the 4th would be who we would bring in that you are wanting in january.

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Davis still contributes and is the least of our worries atm.

Least of our worries, but with proper recruitment he’d be playing for Hearts or Motherwell or back in NI right now.

Miles off being good enough.

27 minutes ago, Vlad1 said:

Think its definitely time to give McCorie a chance what with McGregor having a howler against Motherwell and McLaughlin being generally hopeless. Haven’t seen enough of young McCann to guage whether or not he is deserving of a start. Hopefully the good lord looks down on us favourably and we have a comfortable win and a clean sheet.

Been pretty underwhelmed so far tbh. 

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

cant see us strengthening in jan without releasing someone as we wont keep 4 first team keepers on the books. Unsure how long McLaughlins contract runs

Don't see us making major moves in January. 

You can see the we've got injured players coming back statement already. 

We definitely need a first choice keeper but I think that's not getting looked at until summer.

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Should be out on loan for consistent game time

Never seems to work for us in a long time. It is some time since Adam and McGregor became regulars after being loaned out. It sickens me to see our loanees warming part timers benches or getting on for the last few minutes.

Kind of think the performances almost don’t matter now. Just 3 points. It will no doubt be a horrible turgid affair.
But I’m clinging on to the fact that 4/5 of those that start tomorrow won’t be starting in January. We have far too many players that wouldn’t shine for Dundee Utd never mind starting for us.

Lawrence, Lowry, Roofe, Hagi, Goldson to come back. Then the ones that used to be good. Kamara, Kent, Morelos, Tavernier etc to rediscover their form. 

And fluke a right winger in January and we might have a chance IF we can stay in touch.

But yeh Davis, Arfield, Wright, Sakala, McCann, Matondo - pick your poison- all miles off the quality we need. 

49 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Kind of think the performances almost don’t matter now. Just 3 points. It will no doubt be a horrible turgid affair.
But I’m clinging on to the fact that 4/5 of those that start tomorrow won’t be starting in January. We have far too many players that wouldn’t shine for Dundee Utd never mind starting for us.

Lawrence, Lowry, Roofe, Hagi, Goldson to come back. Then the ones that used to be good. Kamara, Kent, Morelos, Tavernier etc to rediscover their form. 

And fluke a right winger in January and we might have a chance IF we can stay in touch.

But yeh Davis, Arfield, Wright, Sakala, McCann, Matondo - pick your poison- all miles off the quality we need. 

Don't get the dislike for Davis and Arfield. They're both getting on a bit but used wisely they can both be very useful. Sometimes. When used wisely.

Fuck knows why I think this but I feel we might see a Rangers team play well today.

Want a big display today we are closing in on the World Cup break so the players can look forward to spending some time with Family and physical and emotionally resting.

The rest is coming at a perfect time for us and hopefully today the players give us all the best version of Rangers. 

Fucking gutted I won't be making the game today have diarrhea and feel like shit so work then home to bed with a munch and watch the famous.

5-0 today Rangers