Ryan Jack named in Scotland squad

Assegai

19 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

If he chooses to go it's an absolute embarrassment and I will lose some respect for him

I bet he'll lose sleep over that - an online keyboard warrior loses some (but not all?) respect for him.

Have a look at the flags that fly above our stadium and you will see the Saltire, like it or not.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I bet he'll lose sleep over that - an online keyboard warrior loses some (but not all?) respect for him.

Have a look at the flags that fly above our stadium and you will see the Saltire, like it or not.

What does the fact we have a saltire flying over Ibrox have to do with me not wanting someone who has been injured for us not wanting to play an international friendly that other clubs have refused their players taking part in? Strange post.

39 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

When Jack is fit and playing, we are noticeably a much better team.

But with all of his injuries, his first game back should NOT be with Scotland.

Jack hasn’t looked in shape in quite awhile. I’m a fan of in form and fit Ryan Jack, but he hasn’t looked that way in a considerable amount of time 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Jack hasn’t looked in shape in quite awhile. I’m a fan of in form and fit Ryan Jack, but he hasn’t looked that way in a considerable amount of time 

He hasn't, but I thought I saw glimmers of the old Jack in the couple of games leading up to his recent setback.

It's a tough decision whether to offer him a new contract or not. A lot will depend on how he plays (if) in the second half of the season.

Doubt he will play a notebale amount of minutes, but if he does it should build his fitness up.

He has a tendency to break down after an injury though. 

I really like Jack and he is a real engine when fit and on form. Just doesn't happen enough for us.  

2 hours ago, left winger said:

If you reckon he pretends he’s injured that’s up to you.

But I’m pretty sure he isn’t sitting there pretending he’s injured with our medical team thinking he’s injured, then Steve Clarke calls and he decides he’s fit and the medical team agree with him.

The guy’s just injury prone, and there’s every possibility he’ll be injured again before the Scotland game. 

Respect your opinion , mines is the opposite and the sooner hes gone like many others , the better.

14 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He hasn't, but I thought I saw glimmers of the old Jack in the couple of games leading up to his recent setback.

It's a tough decision whether to offer him a new contract or not. A lot will depend on how he plays (if) in the second half of the season.

He’s too much of a risk for me mate. I wouldn’t offer him a new contract. Not even a 1 year deal.