Welcome Back to Rangers, Michael Beale!

Angrier about his comments about next season than I was about his team selectiom last week, weak as fuck man. You're wanting your manager to come out swinging after a defeat like that, not telling us how hard next season is going to be.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Next season is going to be hard, and they are better than us currently, and they do have more money to spend, and a better exec team.

Can’t have your main man coming out and saying all that. Keep your mouth shut Beale. 

Exactly mate. Just say fuckin nothing and concentrate on Rangers 

3 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

The change in tone from Beale since Sunday is alarming to say the least. I can see a bad result coming in the league in the new few games.

It looks like the penny has dropped in Beale with regards to the state and mental toughness of the squad. Also kind of reads that words have been said already.

We can't allow the majority of the same players sleepwalk another manager out of his job. It's also the difficulty in taking a position mid season. He now has to try and limp over the line with a number of players he either doesn't fancy or knows they need out the door. 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It looks like the penny has dropped in Beale with regards to the state and mental toughness of the squad. Also kind of reads that words have been said already.

We can't allow the majority of the same players sleepwalk another manager out of his job. It's also the difficulty in taking a position mid season. He now has to try and limp over the line with a number of players he either doesn't fancy or knows they need out the door. 

Agree to an extent but he is feeding into that by already saying how hard next season is going to be.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Agree to an extent but he is feeding into that by already saying how hard next season is going to be.

There are a few things he's come out with since taking the job that show his managerial immaturity. 

I'm all for transparency and honesty, but he can be a little too quick at times to say things. 

Mountain out a mile hill tbh. Postecoglou said almost verbatim after they got dumped out the CL when he joined. And then they backed him heavily in January.

Pretty standard for a manager to pressure the board. And no better time to highlight that we need reinforcements and focus minds after losing a cup final.

Maybe he was frustrated at the board in January who might have thought everything was ok because we were winning again.

Feels a bit like the domestic version of the ‘we can’t compete without spending millions’ comment by Gio on the champions league which didn’t go down well. Don’t mind realism but this is quite defeatist from a Rangers manager, especially at this early stage. Hope I’m wrong and he’s just been caught out of context, but some warning signs I’d say when he was meant to be all about changing the mentality to winning, doesn’t do us any favours. 

6AEE00B1-5D1A-424E-A1EF-43AD5AC93359.jpeg

People need to take a breath.

We've played 15, won 13 and lost one. The loss was in a cup final and against our biggest rivals but let's not panic.

celtic are a better team than us, and any fan who says otherwise is in denial. Beale was brought in to close that gap and overtake them and he's been here less than three months. Let's give him time to build a squad, learn from his past encounters with them and put in place a style of play.

Obsessing over every syllable in a press conference will just drive you crazy.

38 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

The change in tone from Beale since Sunday is alarming to say the least. I can see a bad result coming in the league in the new few games.

Doesn't really matter too much given the league is almost certainly over. Hibs away will be a decent test to throw Raskin and Cantwell into the mix to see how they perform. The players owe us, him and themselves a performance so we'll see tomorrow if the changes are rung and how they rebound.

19 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Feels a bit like the domestic version of the ‘we can’t compete without spending millions’ comment by Gio on the champions league which didn’t go down well. Don’t mind realism but this is quite defeatist and that isn’t befitting of a Rangers manager, especially at this early stage. Hope I’m wrong and he’s just been caught out of context, but some warning signs I’d say when he was meant to be all about changing the mentality to winning, this doesn’t do us any favours. 

6AEE00B1-5D1A-424E-A1EF-43AD5AC93359.jpeg

Well that'll certainly show fighting spirit and instill confidence in everyone within the club.

11 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

People need to take a breath.

We've played 15, won 13 and lost one. The loss was in a cup final and against our biggest rivals but let's not panic.

celtic are a better team than us, and any fan who says otherwise is in denial. Beale was brought in to close that gap and overtake them and he's been here less than three months. Let's give him time to build a squad, learn from his past encounters with them and put in place a style of play.

Obsessing over every syllable in a press conference will just drive you crazy.

Exactly this. Sunday was awful and we have a lot of work to do in the coming months, but some people are just being completely irrational, over dramatic, drama queens in the wake of it. 

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Exactly this. Sunday was awful and we have a lot of work to do in the coming months, but some people are just being completely irrational, over dramatic, drama queens in the wake of it. 

Surely you can see why people think he's coming across weak with his comments this week though?