Scottish Cup Draw

scottyc06

Scottish Cup 4th Rd Draw, tonight after the Ayr/Pollock game. Live on BBC Scotland or the link below.

PREMIERSHIP 

Aberdeen, Taigs, Dundee United, Hearts, Hibernian, Kilmarnock, Livingston, Motherwell, RANGERS, Ross County, St Johnstone, St Mirren

CHAMPIONSHIP
Arbroath, Cove Rangers, Dundee, Greenock Morton, Hamilton Academical, Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Patrick, Queen’s Park, Raith Rovers

LEAGUE ONE

Alloa Athletic, Dunfermline Athletic, Falkirk

LEAGUE TWO

Dumbarton, Elgin City, Stenhousemuir

LOWER LEAGUE

Darvel, Drumchapel United, Linlithgow Rose, Stirling University

Ayr Utd/Pollock

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Can’t believe the team I once played for have a chance of drawing Rangers in the cup :lol:

a lot of good boys involved in the running of the drum and JB has been around them for years, so hopefully even if it’s not us it’s one of the bigger teams and sets the drum up for a long time 

If that happens, it will be absolute madness round here from the second the draw is made until the day of the match mate.  Hope tae fuck it happens.  

Just now, Drumloyal said:

If that happens, it will be absolute madness round here from the second the draw is made until the day of the match mate.  Hope tae fuck it happens.  

If it’s the fenians they get then the young team will fancy a Barney which is also good 

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Can’t believe the team I once played for have a chance of drawing Rangers in the cup :lol:

a lot of good boys involved in the running of the drum and JB has been around them for years, so hopefully even if it’s not us it’s one of the bigger teams and sets the drum up for a long time 

Aye would be good to see them get an away tie to one of the bigger teams

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

They would have to play it at Firhill surely? Donald Dewar getting relaid at the moment and I can't imagine a game of that magnitude being played at Lochburn :lol: 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

They would have to play it at Firhill surely? Donald Dewar getting relaid at the moment and I can't imagine a game of that magnitude being played at Lochburn :lol: 

Aye mate they’d need to take it to one of a few places near by, peasy, Hamilton or firhill I think they’d use 

26 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Get the boots back on😂