Transfers, rumours, wants etc

RoboBearToo

20 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

For someone who claims being autistic isn’t a negative thing, you sure seem to be trying your hardest to use it to mock someone.

Rainman is a legend, I'd have chose Jeffrey Dahmer or something if I was really looking to mock him.

7 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Naismith won back to back young player of the year awards before he signed as a 21 year old. Literally voted the best prospect in the country when he signed. Boyd was on fire at Killie.

Nisbet just isn’t very good, isn’t a spring chicken and not going to suddenly develop off a serious injury about to turn 26.

Boyd, Thompson, Brown, Fletcher, Miller, Armstrong, Christie, McFadden etc were players who have all gone to had good careers and won ypoty. That’s the type of player we should be all over. 

The last 3 winners Ferguson, Doig, Ramsay were players we should have been looking at. 

Agreed but lets be honest it's a different mentality the youngsters in scotland have now, especially with more and more non Scottish teams willing to take a punt on them, they see the pound signs and run like fuck

And the prices are worse now, the players you quote, imagine how much a scottish team would want for someone lile brown or thomson nowadays given they went for 4 and 2mill respectively 15 years ago

(i know we took a punt on yilmaz mind you) 

10 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Naismith won back to back young player of the year awards before he signed as a 21 year old. Literally voted the best prospect in the country when he signed. Boyd was on fire at Killie.

Nisbet just isn’t very good, isn’t a spring chicken and not going to suddenly develop off a serious injury about to turn 26.

Boyd, Thompson, Brown, Fletcher, Miller, Armstrong, Christie, McFadden etc were players who have all gone to had good careers and won ypoty. That’s the type of player we should be all over. 

The last 3 winners Ferguson, Doig, Ramsay were players we should have been looking at. 

A lot of what you state is correct however do you not think Nisbet would improve playing with better players and being coached better.