Transfers, rumours, wants etc

RoboBearToo

54 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The transfer section should  open earlier. Other teams are making moves already. Notably- them.

Meanwhile,  Wilson tells us how great he is.

Wilson? Ross Wilson?

That creepy grinning sweaty lying dwarf should be drowned in a barrel of human shit.

4 minutes ago, Finny said:

Would spent more time out than helander only suspended and not injured. Boys a liability that would be 100% treated differently at us. Would be a disaster of a signing so probably happening. 

At least he’d have to play to be out unlike the rest of our CB’s. :lol:

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Porteous is absolutely shite, should be nowhere near us and that's before you take into account he is scum who has tried to injure several of pur players. Can ping a ball but can't defend.

We should be well beyond considering moves for players as limited as him and that's before you take into account what a complete cunt of a person he is.

I don't rate Souttar at all and think he's a terrible waste of money for us but he's a much better player than Porteous.

24 minutes ago, The Beast said:

We should be well beyond considering moves for players as limited as him and that's before you take into account what a complete cunt of a person he is.

I don't rate Souttar at all and think he's a terrible waste of money for us but he's a much better player than Porteous.

John Souttar's brother . Harry, has had a great World Cup with Australia, and at 6'-6" he is a commanding in the air centre back. He's a Stoke City player on loan to Fleetwood and he definitely looks the part. I wouldn't imagine he will be too costly but his performances in Qatar will have brought other clubs to his attention.

33 minutes ago, Johnnyem said:

John Souttar's brother . Harry, has had a great World Cup with Australia, and at 6'-6" he is a commanding in the air centre back. He's a Stoke City player on loan to Fleetwood and he definitely looks the part. I wouldn't imagine he will be too costly but his performances in Qatar will have brought other clubs to his attention.

His loan to Fleetwood was 3 years ago and has been linked with Everton, Tottenham and Aston Villa in the past year :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Johnnyem said:

:lol:

He was valued at 3-5 million prior to world cup.... probably sign for mid table EPL team for minimum 10 million now.