AGM 2022

JCDBigBear

Just listened to bits of it, and really disliked the messaging around Champions League money, and reference to an EPL team.

Rather than say "its only 3 million more than forecasted Europa", which is a forecast based on what, latter stages (QF, SF?), why not just say it was 18 million guaranteed which is a positive in anyones book. They seemed determined to lower expectations, using this and the Norwich analogy.  And maybe we've had got more money if we hadnt been fucking pumped in every game. What about Club Brugge as a positive analogy instead of constantly having an excuse mentality about moneys, injuries etc etc.

And saying Wilson was oustanding when we sacked the manager after a year just reeked of cronyism. Ridiculous thing to say.  

Liked Beale tho.

11 hours ago, bassettger said:

After that AGM I have added Robertson to Wilson on my Rangers exit list for Santa's attention. Simply woeful performance from both. Wilson blames Gio for crap signings and Robertson seems to think he is doing a great job. Also its Robertsons' job to make sure we spend money prudently on the correct priorities and Wilsons' to make sure all football activities run successfully. Both have failed to deliver this year.

Also would be good if we had a chairman who can speak properly but the real issue is he and the rest of the board don't have the finance to deliver. We need investment and Park is an obstacle to delivering this.

The only senior manager I would give pass marks to would be Bisgrove who has grown revenues beyond his target. I would take Robertsons' bonus and give it to Bisgrove.

Bisgrove’s remit is to pimp out sponsorship, brand value and advertising revenue to the max. Case in point we’ve got multiple company brands  on the shirt more akin to a rugby league team. The guys obviously good at what he does but he’s no one of us evident with the Sydney push so we’re a cash cow for folk like that not to mention he’ll be rewarded based on performance as a salesman. So he gets no props for what he does in my eyes.

48 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Bisgrove’s remit is to pimp out sponsorship, brand value and advertising revenue to the max. Case in point we’ve got multiple company brands  on the shirt more akin to a rugby league team. The guys obviously good at what he does but he’s no one of us evident with the Sydney push so we’re a cash cow for folk like that not to mention he’ll be rewarded based on performance as a salesman. So he gets no props for what he does in my eyes.

You won’t give him credit because he’s not a Rangers fan and wants to get paid for the job he does😂

Absolutely mental take.

The board deserve plenty of criticism however the absolute clamour from some on here to criticise every single one of them, and absolutely every decision they make is embarrassing.