Angus Gunn

ShaneRalfRoss

7 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Id rather have one that played for them Kamil Grabara than Gunn 

Grabara is very good, but hed cost quite a bit of cash. Copenhagen dont generally sell as cheap as wed like. Just sold a fullback for 15 million, for example.

13 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Grabara is very good, but hed cost quite a bit of cash. Copenhagen dont generally sell as cheap as wed like. Just sold a fullback for 15 million, for example.

Aye he’s probably out of our reach now time to get him was when he left Liverpool can see him getting a big move soon. 

21 hours ago, johanhentze said:

How much do you think the Brondby keeper would cost? I know he’s really highly rated. 

2 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

How much do you think the Brondby keeper would cost? I know he’s really highly rated. 

Not really sure, but they dont command the same fees as FCK. Im guessing you are on about Hermansen? They are apparently not interested in anything below 30 million DKK which is around 3.6 million quid.Thats where they start listening, apparently. Highly rated and first team keeper.

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Not really sure, but they dont command the same fees as FCK. Im guessing you are on about Hermansen? They are apparently not interested in anything below 30 million DKK which is around 3.6 million quid.Thats where they start listening, apparently. Highly rated and first team keeper.

Personally I prefer a more experienced keeper but he would be a decent investment at that price and somebody well worth looking at 

On 12/02/2023 at 01:16, ShaneRalfRoss said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/10207794/Rangers-angus-gunn-norwich-city/

According to the sun he our goalkeeper number one target.

Not sure why you're getting so much flak for posting this.

On 12/02/2023 at 18:13, johanhentze said:

That's really interesting to note the value there, as i would say that our league should be broadly comparable to the Danish league (obviously us and them are a better standard than the rest of our league), but do they regularly attract those kinds of fees for their better players?

If that's the case, we are under valuing our players. 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's really interesting to note the value there, as i would say that our league should be broadly comparable to the Danish league (obviously us and them are a better standard than the rest of our league), but do they regularly attract those kinds of fees for their better players?

If that's the case, we are under valuing our players. 

The boy is only 20 so Leicester are paying for potential. Comparable to us selling Patterson tbh. 

On 12/02/2023 at 08:27, ElBufalo20 said:

Why are we obsessed with homegrown quota on here?

I don’t really understand it. Maybe someone needs to explain the rules to me.But the tarriers have signed about 40 players in the last 18 months and you’d be hard pushed to find any Scots so it can’t really be a big deal

Quite ironic that bleat on about obsession, then go straight to talking about celtic, eh?