*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

The team isn't improving, the same mistakes are constantly being made time and time again, can't shoot, can't pass, can't fucking defend for shit, you have the so called players we meant to be building the team around and my fucking god they where hopeless, raskin slipping all over the place with some misplaced passes from him, cantwell once again goes hiding during the big games and like raskin i lost count on how many times he gave away the ball, tav blaming everybody bar himself for his utterly shit performances and many missed placed  passes, seriously does any Rangers player know how to pass to a team mate, i honestly don't know what beale is seeing in training because on the park is a fucking atrocious.

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Been saying it for a couple of summers now, but there really has to be a cull of the majority of this squad.

We simply cannot start next season with the usual suspects, who we know, as evidenced, will struggle to get us over the line in bog standard domestic matches, and shit the bed completely at the 1st sign of a big, must win game.

The worrying thing is they have been overbought and overpaid for.

Who's going to take them.

Resigning goldson on a 4 year contract, baufin cheap easy option

Not maby assests but believe we could get 2 million for him from lower end championship team in England.

Any tean buying hagi must have a Ross Wilson in charge.

48 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Not maby assests but believe we could get 2 million for him from lower end championship team in England.

Think I'll need to stick this in Google translate.

You can't do anything about Aberdeens first, that is just one of those things that happen. Bad luck.

2nd should be defended better (although it's a dubious VAR call - there's been a few instances across the SPFL this year where VAR doesn't look like it's made the correct call with offsides, we have benefitted before but it is maybe something to be improved)

We get plenty of the ball in dangerous areas. Our conversion rate of nicking a goal from a half chance is terrible. We don't create enough full chances, and again our conversion rate isn't good enough.

Failure to put games to bed has been costing us since the days of Warburton. Some real cutting edge is needed.

1 minute ago, Badger said:

You can't do anything about Aberdeens first, that is just one of those things that happen. Bad luck.

2nd should be defended better (although it's a dubious VAR call - there's been a few instances this year where VAR doesn't look like it's made the correct call with offsides, we have benefitted before but it is maybe something to be approved)

We get plenty of the ball in dangerous areas. Our conversion rate of nicking a goal from a half chance is terrible. We don't create enough full chances, and again our conversion rate isn't good enough.

Failure to put games to bed has been costing us since the days of Warburton. Some real cutting edge is needed.

Morelos simply retaining the ball, getting a foul, a throw in, a pass, foul their player, in fact just about anything apart from what he done would have helped re the first goal. 

14 hours ago, Swagger said:

It’s almost becoming un watchable. You know a mistake is coming, you know you are going to watch us miss chance after chance and you know most of them just don’t give a fuck. 
Really want to see the back of so many of them but we are stuck with this shite. 

100% correct ,When Sakala and Raskin were one on one I never got off my chair I just knew they wouldn't score, Raskin ok it was a last ditch tackle but he still should have scored before the tackle came in, Sakala's chance was a shocking effort, FFS he's got to dink it or go round the keeper 

17 minutes ago, Badger said:

2nd should be defended better (although it's a dubious VAR call - there's been a few instances across the SPFL this year where VAR doesn't look like it's made the correct call with offsides, we have benefitted before but it is maybe something to be improved)

McGregor has to do better at the first. A younger McGregor moves his feet quicker and gets to that.

The second, the rule is, if the lines are touching it a goal, even if the attacking line is slightly ahead. To be honest I think it's the correct rule, given the margin for error in the system. It should never come down to that though, Barisic is sleeping, as usual.

Yesterday was our season in a nutshell. We concede cheap goals, and can't take big chances.

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

If a club weren't willing to pay Goldson as much as we were 12 months ago when he was at a career peak, how are we expected to convince him to leave now?

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

If a club weren't willing to pay Goldson as much as we were 12 months ago when he was at a career peak, how are we expected to convince him to leave now?

Tell me about it.

Ive preached the gospel on here for 2 years plus about that shrewsbury town standard player.

The element of support who think hes also the messiah is frieghtening because he played 3 seadons solid, we resigned him after running his contract down and him not getting a WBA or Nott Forrrest offer as he expected.

Close to 40 grand a week at age 30 we gave him a new 4 year deal.

Frighrening how financially unstable we are with morons at board level and serial losers rubbing their hands on the playing field.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Tell me about it.

Ive preached the gospel on here for 2 years plus about that shrewsbury town standard player.

The element of support who think hes also the messiah is frieghtening because he played 3 seadons solid, we resigned him after running his contract down and him not getting a WBA or Nott Forrrest offer as he expected.

Frighrening how financially unstable we are with morons at board level and serial losers rubbing their hands on the playing field.

You were calling for a Lowland League level player to start yesterday

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Tell me about it.

Our worst results have come when Goldsons not in the squad this season.

Average of 1.7 points per game hes not played in the league, 2.7 when hd has.