*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

52 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Quite fancy Souttar to score. 

Who for? 

Sorry to go full on Private Frazer, however what I am hoping for contrasts wildly with what I am expecting from Sunday afternoon. Sadly we only have ourselves to blame for the arrogance oozing out of the fat Antipodean Prick, not having the will or ability it seems to lay a glove on the scum.

Of course there is some hope, but a win on Sunday, which would almost guarantee retaining the Cup, would have to be filed in the crack papering (over) file on yet another clusterfuck of a season that will see yet another attempt at a major rebuild of the squad for next season.

We cannot keep doing this year after year.

3 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Who for? 

Sorry to go full on Private Frazer, however what I am hoping for contrasts wildly with what I am expecting from Sunday afternoon. Sadly we only have ourselves to blame for the arrogance oozing out of the fat Antipodean Prick, not having the will or ability it seems to lay a glove on the scum.

Of course there is some hope, but a win on Sunday, which would almost guarantee retaining the Cup, would have to be filed in the crack papering (over) file on yet another clusterfuck of a season that will see yet another attempt at a major rebuild of the squad for next season.

We cannot keep doing this year after year.

:britney:

45 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mcgregor

Tav, Goldson, Souttar, Barisic

Lundstram

Cantwell.                        Raskin

Tillman

Morelos and Sakala

I do like the balance A left sided centre half brings but Davies looks shot.

Souttar is definitely the better option for a couple of reasons. As you say, Davies looks shot of confidence, and Souttar is a much better passer of the ball. Just looks generally more solid. 

If Kent is fit, he'll probably start instead of Fashion, but i'd line up the same as yourself. 

23 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Souttar is definitely the better option for a couple of reasons. As you say, Davies looks shot of confidence, and Souttar is a much better passer of the ball. Just looks generally more solid. 

If Kent is fit, he'll probably start instead of Fashion, but i'd line up the same as yourself. 

How many times has Souttar played on the left side of central defence?

Genuine question, don't know the answer. He didn't look too comfortable in the one game we've seen him play there though.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Fucking dreading this tbh. 

Pressure is all on us. Our last chance while they have another title when they roll all over Hearts. 
Gut wrenching to think of the mess they were in when we won 55 and we’re now at a stage where the likes of Sakala are first team starters. 
The mess we’ve created is horrible - looking at our side tomorrow and have absolutely no faith in our squad. 

Can't be coming out with this then putting in a gutless performance on the park Borna

But Barisic accepts any more pre-match chatter ahead of tomorrow’s Scottish Cup semi-final with their bitter rivals only runs the risk of making them look silly should Michael Beale’s team again fail to deliver at Hampden. “Someone was saying bad things at me and I don't like that,” said the left back as he recalled the viral incident in the wake of this month’s 3-2 loss at Celtic Park.

“I reacted but on the streets I may have reacted even more. But we are not on the streets and I represent this club.”

4 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Can't be coming out with this then putting in a gutless performance on the park Borna

But Barisic accepts any more pre-match chatter ahead of tomorrow’s Scottish Cup semi-final with their bitter rivals only runs the risk of making them look silly should Michael Beale’s team again fail to deliver at Hampden. “Someone was saying bad things at me and I don't like that,” said the left back as he recalled the viral incident in the wake of this month’s 3-2 loss at Celtic Park.

“I reacted but on the streets I may have reacted even more. But we are not on the streets and I represent this club.”

Should set his uncle on the cunts

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

How many times has Souttar played on the left side of central defence?

Genuine question, don't know the answer. He didn't look too comfortable in the one game we've seen him play there though.

I haven't a clue tbh, and obviously a naturally left sided centre half would be preferred, but i have lost a lot of faith in Davies after that last game. 

I think in terms of ball distribution as well, Souttar is better. 

23 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

But Barisic accepts any more pre-match chatter ahead of tomorrow’s Scottish Cup semi-final with their bitter rivals only runs the risk of making them look silly should Michael Beale’s team again fail to deliver at Hampden. “Someone was saying bad things at me and I don't like that,” said the left back as he recalled the viral incident in the wake of this month’s 3-2 loss at celtic Park.

What happened with him after the game? Taking a blank.