*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

2 minutes ago, Madina said:

Lose that game and we are handing them another treble. If we win and I miss it I'll be delighted, if we lose then at least I've got extra cash in my pocket. Never thought I'd see the day I'm missing an OF game but I'm scunnered with this season 

Fuck them and their treble. There’s no way I’m missing out on unbridled joy if we turn them over. I’m supposed to play golf on Sunday with some mates and told them I won’t be there because it’s Rangers.  Fuck that. Already told them, if Rangers are playing, don’t count on me for a golf game. 😃

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuck them and their treble. There’s no way I’m missing out on unbridled joy if we turn them over. I’m supposed to play golf on Sunday with some mates and told them I won’t be there because it’s Rangers.  Fuck that. Already told them, if Rangers are playing, don’t count on me for a golf game. 😃

Exactly. I've not missed an OF game in years, but it was good money on Sunday. If we lose I'd have kicked myself about missing out on cash, if we win I'll kick myself about being a mercenary 🤣

Scum are favourites and we are on a bit of a downer due to last Sunday and the shit show that’s been this season. However am I fuck giving up my ticket for Sunday!! When I first crack a beer on the bus at 10 o’clock Sunday morning there’ll be nowhere else I’d rather be. Fuck letting they cunts take that off ye. 

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Scum are favourites and we are on a bit of a downer due to last Sunday and the shit show that’s been this season. However am I fuck giving up my ticket for Sunday!! When I first crack a beer on the bus at 10 o’clock Sunday morning there’ll be nowhere else I’d rather be. Fuck letting they cunts take that off ye. 

If you do decide to sell then I think @Madinais looking for one 

21 minutes ago, B1872 said:

10am? Wtf

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Rookie numbers. 

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

giphy.webp

The odds are against us. With that in mind I have made 5 different bets with healthy returns. 

The fillrh know our established players inside out  and know how to beat them.

Raskin and Cantwell need to play well for us to win and we need to have Goldson back to stabilise the error prone defence imo. 

Btw I hope the players aren't motivated to stop their treble, they should be playing their hearts out ro ensure we don't end the season trophyless!!!!

4 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

Bring it on

Never fear these unwashed inbred arse bashing cum rags.

2- 1 to Rangers

I hope we win, but I think we will need to score 3 or more to do it.

We will need to be up for it . Can't afford to. Carry any passengers. Beale should sub anyone who isn't up for it at half time. And if we are winning in the second half don't make defensive subs. That plays into their hands. Just fucking go for it! 

12 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Love the optimism mate but I dont share it after that sheep performance. 

They'll be close to full strength, Jota, hatate and abada all back in training this week so if not starting probably at least be on the bench according to reports.  Looks like just Forrest they missing. 

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/23480816.reo-hatate-jota-celtic-injury-update-ahead-Rangers-clash/

They've just had no injury crisis at all this season, whereas we've been the complete opposite. 

Everything just working in their favour. Feels like another insufferable treble is inevitable.

13 minutes ago, King Jela said:

They've just had no injury crisis at all this season, whereas we've been the complete opposite. 

Everything just working in their favour. Feels like another insufferable treble is inevitable.

You are right about injuries.

Not only have we had about double the injuries we usually have, but we have had key players out against them when their players were fit.

Anyone can see we have a shit bench/injury replacements. They have depth of squad.

When they make subs it is with able replacements. Our subs downgrade the quality. Basically subbed to fresh legs. 

The only sub that stands out for me is Ardield. He can turn a game in minutes. 

I would have felt more confident if we had strikers who could score goals, a midfield and players that can actually pass to their team mates and a defense that actually knows how to defend, aberdeen showed us just how bad of a team we really are and that 's why my confidence level for the game is pretty low...........i would love to see us stop them and go on to win the final but the past month or so going on displays on the park i just can't see it happening.

1 hour ago, The true baller said:

Motherwell just took points off them, the only reason that’s went under the radar is our more dreadful result. They are no world beaters when you get in their faces and attack them, hoping for the best.

It went under the radar because the league is done and it meant absolutely nothing.

10 hours ago, The true baller said:

Motherwell just took points off them, the only reason that’s went under the radar is our more dreadful result. They are no world beaters when you get in their faces and attack them, hoping for the best.

Yeh their form has dipped for sure. And not because the league is won. They’re still going all out for these records.

They’ve been scrappy last 5 matches except for one period against Killie.

Good time to face them if we get goldson and Kent back. Especially if Hatate and Jota don’t play/start.