*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

an absolute fucking moron

Looking in that mirror again Biglad, that gear does that.

I hope barasic picks up a knock yes, rather see ridvan in a high profile game going into next season, than watch the heartless mouse barasic defend like bamby and get tore another new hole, Again for the 5th time this season against them.

Seems to be Ridvans now fit again but wont get a chance in a meaningless game, thats what most of the support want to see.

Im past the give a f..k stage what you think or any the forum top boys 😂

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

We’ll probably need to score 3 to win the game. 

That’s the thing 

Celtic could have an off day as they done at Ibrox and Parkhead in last two league fixtures. And still ended up with 2  and 3 goals. 

I also think we have to be at least two goals ahead to have any chance of seeing the game out 

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

Yep - last cup final the nerves were chronic. 

Hardly really thought much about this weekend but  what we’ve seen recently doesn’t give me much confidence 

Hope to fuck I’m wrong but I have no trust in this lot being able to concentrate for the whole game on Sun - we are hopeless at both ends of the pitch. High chance there will be the usual fuck ups at the back and our clueless front players blowing the decent chances we might get 

It’s grim man 

same mistakes and individuals time and time again . Hoping we turn up and deliver the performance of the season but have lost trust in this sqaud after let down after let down. 

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

I hope barasic picks up a knock yes, rather see ridvan in a high profile game going into next season, than watch the heartless mouse barasic defend like bamby and get tore another new hole, Again for the 5th time this season against them.

Seems to be Ridvans now fit again but wont get a chance in a meaningless game, thats what most of the support want to see.

TBF if you act like a parody people are going to treat you like one. 

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Hahahaahaaha

wtf does that mean

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Wishing for good news on the injury front at the press conference.

It's the hope that kills you.

Is the press conference today or tomorrow? I’m sure the fan media guys said it would be a Thursday from now on but the last few have all been Fridays.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Is the press conference today or tomorrow? I’m sure the fan media guys said it would be a Thursday from now on but the last few have all been Fridays.

It’s tomorrow where they’ll announce Goldson hasn’t trained all week and will be out for the season

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s not even fear. It’s apathy for me.

Renewed my season ticket today, and do so with absolutely no faith in us properly challenging for the title. 

Apathy for me too. I'm usually hyped up for OF games for days. This time I've took on an extra shift at work so I cant even watch it. Maybe that will be a good omen and we win 🤞

OF games I havent been arsed with since I went on to LC final this season and the players shat the bed. Same old, same old with this squad 

3 minutes ago, Madina said:

Apathy for me too. I'm usually hyped up for OF games for days. This time I've took on an extra shift at work so I cant even watch it. Maybe that will be a good omen and we win 🤞

OF games I havent been arsed with since I went on to LC final this season and the players shat the bed. Same old, same old with this squad 

That’s grim.

4 minutes ago, Madina said:

I honestly can’t understand how anybody could even think to miss any Rangers game never mind against those cunts. To purposely swerve it is mind boggling. 🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I honestly can’t understand how anybody could even think to miss any Rangers game never mind against those cunts. To purposely swerve it is mind boggling. 🤷‍♂️

Lose that game and we are handing them another treble. If we win and I miss it I'll be delighted, if we lose then at least I've got extra cash in my pocket. Never thought I'd see the day I'm missing an OF game but I'm scunnered with this season