Uefa Euro 2024 Qualifiers

Felt like a smash and grab that game :lol:

Clarkes style of football is horrendous but does get the job done at times the old Alkys had a decent few games regarding results. My love for the National team had dampened over the years but happy for the Country and the few players at our club who get called up. Would be nice to see Scotland at another Major tournament again my daughter and son loved the Euros at school and the party atmosphere that everyone felt when Scotland qualified.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Pass around the back, hoof it up to dyles, Dykes gets fouled and the ref does fuck all, lose it, defend like your life depends on it and repeat. 

He's getting slated after that match if not for that miraculous few minutes 

See the bit I've edited in bold mate. Would hardly say we defended like our lives depended on it. Norway were shite and offered very liitle going forward for the supposed home team and bookies favourites for the match.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

See the bit I've edited in bold mate. Would hardly say we defended like our lives depended on it. Norway were shite and offered very liitle going forward for the supposed home team and bookies favourites for the match.

We can all dramatise things for effect mate, just like you've done with dukes aerial duels.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fucking in there  Brilliant result. Bitter sweet cause it vindicates Clarke who is a Jakie bastard and a dinosaur of a manager but what a fucking finish. 

Hate watching Scotland under him but great result.

Fuck them fenian loving bastards 

2 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

I know it’s hard to support Scotland after what we’ve been through but fck it, The history of great Rangers players is woven into the fabric of our national team. Time to reclaim it.

Good luck with that